OT: HFStars 2014-2015 Y! Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Oohh feck my life, left Franzen to the "BENCH" tonight...

Last edited:

Primetimey*

Wooooooow.. I have Raanta as my third because I have Crawford. That goalie starting website told me "CONFIRMED" in green this morning Crawford was starting.. just saw the boxscore that Raanta is starting and he has a shutout with 1 min to go.

MetalGodAOD*

Goaltending is my bane so far this year. In my other leagues I was able to pick up Andersen but not so with you guys. Damn you!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Picking them both up in a couple leagues was one of the best decisions I could've made in the entire draft.

Primetimey*

I like how I am dominating the offensive categories league wide, yet I am in the middle of the pack with .500 win-loss.

Mark Stepneski is disappointed.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
It's really strange that having higher PIM is a good thing in fantasy... You'd think much like losses you'd want the opposite...

MetalGodAOD*

It's really strange that having higher PIM is a good thing in fantasy... You'd think much like losses you'd want the opposite...

It's more about diversifying the type of player you look for.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
My fantasy team is very grateful for that Crosby jinx thread on the main boards :handclap:

Primetimey*

Why is my fantasy team so good?

1A8lkso.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Hey Metal, I just noticed I'm facing you twice this week; in this league, and the mod league as well.

What're the odds. :laugh:

(You'll probably win both, I'm putting up some horrible numbers this season)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad