Line Combos: HFPens Decides - 22/23 - Guentzel-Crosby-????

Who do you want as the other winger with Guentzel & Crosby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Poll #3: Who do you want as the other winger on the top line with Guentzel & Crosby? Vote for what you want to see. Write in votes are welcome but if you vote twice neither vote will count.

Some assumptions and rules:
  1. You are to vote for what you want to see -- not what you expect the coaches to do.
  2. Crosby and Malkin are the top two centers.
  3. Jarry is the starter and DeSmith is the backup.
  4. Options will be based on (August 19, 2022) health. All seem to be healthy.
  5. Unless listed as a 'LD/RD' on CapFriendly the defensemen will play on their "correct" side. This means Rutta, Ty Smith, Friedman, and Ouellet can play either side.
  6. I will not be listing players for positions they have not played at the NHL/AHL level. For example, I will not be listing Hallander as an option for the third line center. But DOC and Zohorna will be options for 3C.
  7. Due to the amount of one-way contracts, I may not be able to include everyone as voting options. Feel free to write them in as a vote, though.
  8. A majority vote is not needed to win. But we may have runoff polls if I deem the numbers to be too close.
  9. I will be working my way "down" the lineup. If the cap is exceeded at a 22-man roster that is where the polls will end.
  10. Petry is the 2 RD.
Let me know of questions, concerns, or objections.

Current HFPens Line Combo:

Guentzel (63%) - Crosby -
- Malkin -
- -
- -

Dumoulin (81%) - Letang
- Petry
-

Jarry - DeSmith

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I wanna see Clarence Carter on that top line, gotdam.

But I wanna see Zucker - Crosby - Rakell just for one game to see if it would actually work.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I wanna see Clarence Carter on that top line, gotdam.

But I wanna see Zucker - Crosby - Rakell just for one game to see if it would actually work.

I've beat the drum forever about Zucker getting a look on Sids wing. Back before he missed every game due to injury he had a few games where he and Sid were awesome.

If GMR could rekindle that offensive powerhouse status. I think Z-Sid-Rakell would be formidable.

I'm all for trying combos out to start the year. But we know it'll be status quo.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I've beat the drum forever about Zucker getting a look on Sids wing. Back before he missed every game due to injury he had a few games where he and Sid were awesome.

If GMR could rekindle that offensive powerhouse status. I think Z-Sid-Rakell would be formidable.

I'm all for trying combos out to start the year. But we know it'll be status quo.

That top six makes way too much sense..

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Is pretty funny how many voted Rakell and how little chance he has.

It’s kind of funny we have a proven powerhouse line in GMR that we have only seen for glimpses since 19-20 and it has like 5 goals in those 3 games.

And we’ve seen Sid have chemistry Malkin hasn’t with both Zucker and Rakell and have never seen it tried.

I just don’t get it.

Reactions: Flying Dego

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
It’s kind of funny we have a proven powerhouse line in GMR that we have only seen for glimpses since 19-20 and it has like 5 goals in those 3 games.

And we’ve seen Sid have chemistry Malkin hasn’t with both Zucker and Rakell and have never seen it tried.

I just don’t get it.
Why you don't get paid the big bucks.

Sullivan knows the key to longevity at his position. Don't try and do anything out of the box that could be deemed reckless. If he plays it on the straight and narrow he can use the excuse that he's done his best with what he's given. Pretty genius.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Poll #3: Who do you want as the other winger on the top line with Guentzel & Crosby? Vote for what you want to see. Write in votes are welcome but if you vote twice neither vote will count.

Some assumptions and rules:
  1. You are to vote for what you want to see -- not what you expect the coaches to do.
  2. Crosby and Malkin are the top two centers.
  3. Jarry is the starter and DeSmith is the backup.
  4. Options will be based on (August 19, 2022) health. All seem to be healthy.
  5. Unless listed as a 'LD/RD' on CapFriendly the defensemen will play on their "correct" side. This means Rutta, Ty Smith, Friedman, and Ouellet can play either side.
  6. I will not be listing players for positions they have not played at the NHL/AHL level. For example, I will not be listing Hallander as an option for the third line center. But DOC and Zohorna will be options for 3C.
  7. Due to the amount of one-way contracts, I may not be able to include everyone as voting options. Feel free to write them in as a vote, though.
  8. A majority vote is not needed to win. But we may have runoff polls if I deem the numbers to be too close.
  9. I will be working my way "down" the lineup. If the cap is exceeded at a 22-man roster that is where the polls will end.
  10. Petry is the 2 RD.
Let me know of questions, concerns, or objections.

Current HFPens Line Combo:

Guentzel (63%) - Crosby -
- Malkin -
- -
- -

Dumoulin (81%) - Letang
- Petry
-

Jarry - DeSmith
Write in vote.

Your mom.

Reactions: jmelm

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Would rather see RR with Geno

Sid works fine with Jake and Rust although I wouldn't mind seeing Rust with Geno and RR and giving Zucker a shot up top

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
You're so funny thinking that'll ever happen

yZsVcGq.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad