Line Combos: HFPens Decides - 22/23 - 4th Line C

Given the current HFPens lineup, who do you want as the 4th Line C?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I promise this time I won't yank the football, guys.

Go ahead and take a nice hard run up at it and give 'er a kick.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I am a pessimist by nature but I have a weird feeling in his contract year Zucker is gonna look wildly better and be healthy.

Just to give everyone a mind f*** when it comes to the possibility of resigning him.

I am half-expecting this to happen because I just expect annoying things to happen to this team.

The most peak way for him to do this will be for him to go on a tear to January, get injured, come back just before the deadline, get injured, come back in the playoffs and be great, and injured again.

He's also had the most rotten luck here. If it stabilises, him being good shouldn't be that far fetched.

Of course, if I believe that too hard, he and Geno will have a three point night then accidentally kill each other while celebrating.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I know but I'm bored of watching Blueger be a non-factor in the postseason and be an analytics darling without any visible tangible exciting play. So me being selfish me, I like to lie to myself that he discovered a passion for bee keeping and will be retiring at the beginning of the season so he can go french kiss a beehive.

You have that dream too? Thought it was just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad