HFOil Mock Entry Draft 2018 | Draft Complete!

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
@Jimmi McJenkins, I don't think this miss-your-first-pick-in-the-draft strategy is going to be fruitful for these teams you're running.

What's the funniest thing we can do to the Flames here...

How about since it seems to be an issue of paying enough attention to our mock draft we give them one of the top rated players from NHL Central Scouting's midterm rankings....that are no longer ranked.

North American skaters: Ryan Peckford (formerly ranked at #97)
European Skaters: Samuel Fagemo (formerly ranked at #40)

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Going to nominate the highest ranked player on central scoutings final NA rankings, Jachym Kondelik.

Reginald Dunlop

Apr 8, 2014
For the Flames I nominate Riley and Jonesy, forwards for the Letterkenny Shamrocks.

reilly-and-jonesy.jpg

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
This thing really slowed down :/

Was hoping to get some picks in before going on vacation next week.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Use PMs, Im not sure if the alert system is working, I didn't get one from the last @Soli. (EDIT: didn't get one from this one either)

Chaotic was on earlier today and his clock has run out. Going to bump the clock to 3:00PM and go from there.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Alright well.. for :blues I nominate the highest rated player left on the NA central scouting list... Declan Chisholm

Next up will be... god dammit, @Jimmi McJenkins & the Flames.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Sorry kiddos I was out all day - for some reason I thought the clock stopped on weekends. Didn’t get a notification until Paralyzer PMed me.

Edit - nope, I guess they don’t. C Oskar Back.

Last edited:

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Sorry I missed the last pick, i must have missed the dm

With the 108th pick the flames select from Halifax of the QMJHL, goaltender Alexis Gravel

Edit: @Zaddy has been pm'd

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Sorry I missed the last pick, i must have missed the dm

With the 108th pick the flames select from Halifax of the QMJHL, goaltender Alexis Gravel

Edit: @Zaddy has been pm'd

I quite literally just selected Gravel :laugh: I assumed the pick that had been selected for me hadn’t counted yet since it wasn’t on the front page yet, and I didn’t get a notification until like 1PM today.

@Soli we need an adult.

Last edited:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I quite literally just selected Gravel :laugh: I assumed the pick that had been selected for me hadn’t counted yet since it wasn’t on the front page yet, and I didn’t get a notification until like 1PM today.

@Soli we need an adult.

Sorry CO, you missed your clock window and Calgary was up next. If Calgary hadn't chosen Gravel (savage), I'd let it go, but they did and I'm not going to delay this draft any further for these selections. Calgary selects Alex Gravel.

You can make up your pick and take someone besides Chisholm if you'd like.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Sorry CO, you missed your clock window and Calgary was up next. If Calgary hadn't chosen Gravel (savage), I'd let it go, but they did and I'm not going to delay this draft any further for these selections. Calgary selects Alex Gravel.

You can make up your pick and take someone besides Chisholm if you'd like.

Fine. Can we at least go back to the ‘PM the next guy immediately’ rules? I’m a bit ticked I didn’t get a notification.

Don’t want Chisholm. Oskar Back for me.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
I'm sorry I didn't PM - HFBoards keeps crashing or something so I remember just getting the post out and tagging Chaotic in it - I PM'd a couple of hours earlier today but it was later than the initial tag - my bad.

Reactions: ChaoticOrange

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
:avs :avs :avs

With the 109th overall pick the Colorado Avalanche are proud to select...

From the Sheffield Steelers, EIHL, forward Liam Kirk.

Liam-Kirk.png

(1) #16 - Martin Kaut, RW, HC Dynamo Pardubice (Czech)
(2) #47 - Jack McBain, C, Toronto Jr. Canadiens (OJHL)
(2) #58 - Slava Demin, LD, Wenatchee Wild (BCHL)
(3) #78 - Nathan Dunkley, C, London Knights (OHL)
(4) #109 - Liam Kirk, LW, Sheffield Steelers (EIHL)

Next GM has been notified.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad