OT: HFNYR EASHL CLUB

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
@DanielBrassard & I play quite often, have played with @Taluss as well. Anyone interested in joining a HFNYR EASHL Club? With CrossPlay we’re now able to have anyone with either PS5 or Xbox Series X/S

If anyone is more familiar with other game modes and doesn’t play it, EASHL is like World of Chel where you play 6s/3s. But you have a proper rink, jerseys gear etc rather than that stupid outdoor rink they reuse every game.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
@DanielBrassard & I play quite often, have played with @Taluss as well. Anyone interested in joining a HFNYR EASHL Club? With CrossPlay we’re now able to have anyone with either PS5 or Xbox Series X/S

If anyone is more familiar with other game modes and doesn’t play it, EASHL is like World of Chel where you play 6s/3s. But you have a proper rink, jerseys gear etc rather than that stupid outdoor rink they reuse every game.
I will mop the motherf***ing floor against you, but only in 3's, lol.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

I have to carry ed's sorry ass every game please someone give me some help.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I used to play with @Trxjw and a couple others a loooong time ago, and IIRC @Draft Guru used to be one of the game's top players (may still be).

I didn't buy this year. I bought last year and was like, man, this is exactly the same as last year, and promised I'd stop falling for it. I understand there are some real changes this year, but until there's a new engine I'm gonna pass.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I'm not even sure the last one I actually bought, NHL 16 maybe? I usually check out the game each year during the 8 hour trial period or whatever that comes with an EA Play subscription (and then at the end of the year the game is usually free to play) but for me it's been the same old game for years. Unfortunately all EA cares about is micro-transactions and slamming HUT down our throats (make sure you buy some more packs!)

EASHL launched back in NHL 09 and it was a blast. I thought this was going to take off to the moon and be the start of a huge NHL e-sports scene. Unfortunately it never really happened. They flew us (the xbox online champs) out to their studio in Vancouver to play the playstation online champs in a best of 7 (we beat them 4-0) and that was the one and only time they did something like that. In NHL 10 they flew both squads to NYC for an event at the NHL store for the launch of NHL 11, but that was it. NHL 11 was the launch of HUT, their new micro-transaction filled bread and butter and EASHL was no longer a priority for them :(

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Let's circle back later this year. Waiting for the price to drop to $40. I was ranked in the low 100's worldwide playing head to head on PS3 15 or so years ago but have played the game yearly since with the exception of last year's. I can probably play once in a while between 10pm and 12am EST. I play mostly wing, either side with the TWF build.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I have NHL 24 but my playtime is somewhat limited and I’ve never actually played EASHL because I avoid online gaming but I’d entertain playing with some of you guys. It interests me because you can actually genuinely play your position without AI stupidity, but I don’t like strangers and how seriously people take video games. I also have a wife, kid and am out of the house for work 10+ hours a day, so I don’t know if I’m the best teammate.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008

I have a club but I’ll play if you guys need someone. My club plays weekends only but during the weeknights when I’m off I’m free. I play center and d and to describe my playing style: I have the 2 way ability of Bergeron, I deflect like Kreider, I hit like Tom Wilson, I pass like Panarin, and I agitate like Avery. I’m not a superstar like my brother in law but I’m the glue that makes everything stick on our club. When I have to play d because someone else refuses our offense goes to shit because I’m the play driver who sets people up. My PS5 gamer tag is Trump_MAGA_1776 and my club is always Division 1 so I’m pretty decent, and hopefully the mods won’t delete this.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_2236.png
IMG_2237.png

@EdJovanovski @DanielBrassard here's my stats so far. We’re 19-7-5 as a club, slow start for us but I have 87 games 63 goals 107 assists, 676 penalty mins and 1470 hits lmao

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Let's circle back later this year. Waiting for the price to drop to $40. I was ranked in the low 100's worldwide playing head to head on PS3 15 or so years ago but have played the game yearly since with the exception of last year's. I can probably play once in a while between 10pm and 12am EST. I play mostly wing, either side with the TWF build.
Play either wing????? That’s a myth! Can’t be done!

Quinn Coin

Dec 28, 2010
New York
I could be down. Depending on what's needed, I'm a C or RD, though I could realistically play any skater position. My game is defense-first with strong puck-moving abilities. My FO% has been nearly 70% the last few years and passing % somewhere in the 80-82 range.

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA

I’m definitely down to play once I get a new Xbox in the coming weeks

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3