OT: HFNYR Ball Hockey Tournament Meetup

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Had this idea for a while now, I've met AmazingKreiderman a couple times & Inferno once. A lot of guys on here have met as well, but I don't think there's ever been a big well organized meetup. How many of you guys would be interested in renting out a dek hockey rink, or going to a lacrosse box if you have those in NYC; and doing a ball hockey tournament/meetup? We do these all the time with The Hockey Guy and they're a lot of fun. We play for a few hours and then go for a big dinner afterward. I think the Summer would probably be the best time when the most of us could make it, including those of us who would have to travel a bit. Or maybe in June when we're in the SCF :naughty: we could do the tournament and go watch the game at a restaurant after

Reactions: duhmetreE

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
What a great post and idea. Can't you just visualize rosters filled with familiar names, and head coaches and assistants behind the benches from the generation of posters who may be slightly beyond their competitive playing days. Imagine teams wearing Rangers home and away jerseys with their HF name or favourite Ranger on the back.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad