HFNHL Oilers Trade Block and Top Prospects

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
The HFNHL Oilers are open for business and some of you have received inquiries based on their available lists - check your email.

The HFNHL Oilers have some unique options open to playoff contenders who also have expansion player exposures they don't want to trade to hurt their playoff drive. The Oilers have a number of players with good ratings on expiring contracts that could be moved in exchange for those they fear losing in the expansion thereby addressing both needs.

Almost everything on the Oilers roster is open for discussion including prospects and picks (see prospects section farther below) as the team begins the retooling process.

Inevitably many will ask what the Oilers direction is and what our needs are. Well it seems there are some very complicated challenges for the team where even if I had 8 arms 7 of them would be tied behind my back which is why I have to get creative in discussion.

Goals/limitations:
(i) Stay in a playoff spot
(ii) Avoid going bankrupt as the team is up against the cap
(iii) Actually have players to protect for the expansion and meet the required conditions for exposed players
(iv) Have a team for next season - Many of the pending UFA's will not be resigned for financial reasons and there is nothing coming up from the farm to replace them
(v) Start rebuilding a farm system
Obviously I'm not going to fix this overnight but that is what I'm working towards.

The Oilers top 5 prospects are as follows with a formal review of them to come in a future post:
(i) German Rubtsov (the only nearly untouchable prospect)
(ii) Filip Chlapik (reluctant but a likely necessity for other needs)
(iii) Madison Bowey (reluctant but a likely necessity for other needs)
(iv) Daniel Altshuller
(V) Antoine Bibeau
Aside from Rubtsov no one on the farm is untouchable and even my picks are open for discussion.
Almost everyone else on the farm not listed here can be moved for future picks or depth roster players

Please send all offers to CopperAndBlueGM@gmail

Last edited:

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Just a reminder the Oilers are open for business and almost nothing is taboo - even the first rounders are up for discussion in terms of trades

Edmonton even has an unused spot to protect a forward so I can help with damage control for a team looking to get at least something for a player they are afraid of loosing for nothing. My only constraint is I have to also move dollar for dollar but I have lots of pending FA's that can be dropped at the end of the year to cover that.

You can find me on email.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad