HFNHL Lightning Trade Block

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
We've got a few different moves that can be made heading into the summer. Some ideas for each piece are noted but open to variations.

Christian Dvorak - 92 FO, 84 DF, 70+ PA/SC with 1 year and $4.45m remaining makes a great 3C or defensive minded 2C. Open to best pick(s) possible.

Any one of my top 5 D in Esa Lindell, Ivan Provorov, Vladislav Gavrikov (and his newly signed contract), Adam Larsson or Jamie Oleksiak could be available. Return would vary but I would be after a reasonable contract 3rd pair D and futures. Possibly that 3rd pair D and an upgrade on a forward position.

Trevor Moore - 75 CK, 79 SK, 75 PH, 76 PA, 70 SC, 74 DF is a very well rounded 2nd line player (one of only 11 skaters in the league that meet all these different thresholds) that's going to be a cap casualty. Trade for his UFA rights for a mid pick or I'm open to a sign and trade ($4.2m NHL deal) for a better pick.

Pick #19 is in play. I would consider adding it in various deals above to secure a better fit for my roster.

You can get me through email, Slack or WhatsApp.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewFlames

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad