HFNHL Lightning Trade Block

Discussion in 'HFNHL Talk' started by Canuck09, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Canuck09

Canuck09 Registered User

As we approach the All Star Game trading free for all here's what we're looking to do in Tampa...

On the trade block:
    Matt Stajan for a pick. With 85 DF he's a great bottom 6 & PK option.
    Kyle Brodziak for a better pick than Stajan. With an even better 88 DF he fills the same role but am likely only going to trade one of him or Stajan.
    Markus Granlund is buried in my depth chart but has an ELC level salary with 78 DF and 79 SC that could be a big add for someone.

On the we'll talk options but not looking to force a move block:
    Victor Rask really struggled to start the year in the NHL but has been producing more of late.
    Adam Larsson or Justin Braun packaged with a variety of picks/prospects for a D upgrade.

On the no one would expect it to happen trade block:
    Henrik Zetterberg and his solid all around ratings could be the ultimate veteran playoff rental for someone. Yes his salary is large but at this point in the season he has less than $4m remaining so it wouldn't be as hard to add as you would think. Would be looking for a futures based deal with the ability to take a roster salary back.

Find me on WhatsApp or email!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018 at 11:37 PM
  2. Canuck09

Canuck09 Registered User

Time for a little bump and an update...

Matt Stajan still available. Asking for a 4th.
    Kyle Brodziak a bit more.

The following guys off my prospect list are available for picks this year or next. Values may vary quite a bit.

Adam Almqvist
    Alexandre Belanger
    Andrey Makarov
    Conner Bleackley
    David Rundblad
    Dmitri Osipov
    Emil Johansson
    Henrik Samuelsson
    Magnus Nygren
    Maxim Letunov
    Morgan Klimchuk
    Olivier Leblanc
    Pius Suter

3. Canuck09

Canuck09 Registered User

With today's trade to acquire Eric Staal and the rights to Mike Fisher I figured I'd bump this.

The OP has been updated with my current trade block. It remains mostly the same with Markus Granlund now officially looking for a new team. After a pick or two. Stajan & Brodziak still good depth options for mid/late picks.

I'm also after a #6/7 D as an insurance policy. Needs to be an expiring contract and be better than Greg Pateryn who currently fills that role.