HFNHL Lightning Trade Block

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
As we approach the All Star Game trading free for all here's what we're looking to do in Tampa...

On the trade block:
Henrik Zetterberg and his solid all around ratings could be the ultimate veteran playoff rental for someone. He won't come cheap but if you missed out on one of the other veteran top line players he's an option. Less than $2M remaining means he will be relatively easy to fit into your cap.

On the we'll talk options but not looking to force a move block:
Adam Larsson or Justin Braun packaged with a variety of picks/prospects for a D upgrade.

Find me on WhatsApp or email!

Last edited:

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Time for a little bump and an update...

The following guys off my prospect list are available for picks this year or next. Values may vary quite a bit.

Adam Almqvist
Alexandre Belanger
Andrey Makarov
Conner Bleackley
David Rundblad
Dmitri Osipov
Emil Johansson
Henrik Samuelsson
Magnus Nygren
Maxim Letunov
Morgan Klimchuk
Olivier Leblanc
Pius Suter

Last edited:

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
With today's trade to acquire Eric Staal and the rights to Mike Fisher I figured I'd bump this.

The OP has been updated with my current trade block. It remains mostly the same with Markus Granlund now officially looking for a new team. After a pick or two. Stajan & Brodziak still good depth options for mid/late picks.

I'm also after a #6/7 D as an insurance policy. Needs to be an expiring contract and be better than Greg Pateryn who currently fills that role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->