HFNHL Job Posting: SimGod

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
The time has come. I'm not sure how long I've been in this role but it's been a while now and it's time for me to hand over the reigns. This will be my last season as SimGod.

I've been grateful for the opportunity to take my turn and help keep the league moving forward. However, over the last couple years my interest level in spending my dwindling free time on running the Sim has faded, and at this point, I'm just not doing a good enough job at it. The league could use some fresh blood in the role that can turn things around a little and help keep us on schedule.

So...who's up to the task? I'm not leaving the league and would be happy to work through some of the process with whoever wants to give it a shot. If you're interested please reach out to Brock and/or myself so we can talk things over.

Reactions: Ohio Jones

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Having been a SimGod for many seasons, I know how hard a job this is. And I want to say that this SimGod has been the best SimGod we’ve ever had. Without Jeff’s invaluable hours this league would not have thrived. So, above all, Thank You, Jeff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad