hfnhl flames beat the NHL sharks to the punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Thanks... I mean, Reggie n' Drew have been wondering what the heck I am doing - I mean, I've signed over 12 free agents this season already - they are sick of me I'm sure - but I'm pretty happy with the pick-ups - and all are researched before I make an offer - Iggulden is one, all those defenceman (Dallmen- 30 games to date w/ Boston&St.Louis, Streit - 26 games with Montreal, Dipenta - 37 games with Anaheim, Clark - 44 games and 18 points w/ Colorado, Weaver - 32 games with LA, Lebda - 31 games with Detroit... only missed with Andy Roach, but he is back in Europe and therefore off the roster next year)... as well as Mike Morrison in goal from Edmonton who has shown real potential and Ryan Vesce was named an AHL all-star as a rookie... So lots of signings... but as I mentioned to Drew... there is a plan to the madness..

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
That's a lot of research. I suppose you had to do something to redeem your management team to the fans after "Black July"... :shakehead ... hopefully it works out well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad