Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Name: Brandon
If you're in Vegas, where?: NA
How long have you been in town: NA
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: No
Where are you from/hometown?: Calgary, Alberta
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): NA
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): Florida Panthers and Arizona Coyotes.
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: #1
How did you get into hockey: Games on TV and lurking on this site.
Favorite Player(s): Aleksander Barkov
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): NA
Favorite Music: Metal
Favorite Movies: NA
How did you pick your name: I'm a Knights fan, and I live in Canada. Not very creative, I know! :P
Id seen you floating around on the active user lists a few times and was wondering if you were a Vegas Knight or a London Knight. Question is answered now. Welcome!

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just realized I've never filled this out.

Name: Peter
How long have you been in town: showed up in 2011
Did you go to Thunder/Wrangler Games?: No they folded before I got settled in.
Where are you from/hometown?: New York City
Season Ticket Section (if applicable): 225
Favorite Team (assuming Vegas wasn't around): NYR
Vegas' Position on the favorite team scale: 1B
How did you get into hockey: Played organized & street roller hockey back in Queens when everyone else was a bandwagon Isles fan. Also played ice hockey when the local parks had their lakes freeze up!
Favorite Player(s): Brian Leetch, The Great One. Current, Chris Kreider, Mats Zuccarrello.
Favorite Hockey Possession (Pucks, Sweaters, Autographs): Autographed 1994 Stanley Cup Finals program. All 4 players on the cover have signed it. Messier, Graves, Leetch, Richter.
1994 Stanley Cup Finals Game 7 ticket stub. Yes, I was there.
Favorite Music: Too much to list.
Favorite Movies: Same as above.
How did you pick your name: When Sergei Zubov first showed up in the early 90's, a good buddy of mine for some reason thought his first name was Boris. So whenever we were watching the games live at MSG, on TV, or playing Sega NHL 94/95/96, he was always known as Boris Zubov. Even had a good portion of my section at MSG calling him Boris for a few months during the 94 playoff run!

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
I'm not in Vegas, but I'm interested in the fate of hockey (continuously expanding) in the desert..
I've also become interested in (& been following) UNLV's hockey team. I like the idea of hockey in a Vegas outpost. Looking forward to the Golden Knights.

As far as my HF handle,.. Babe Ruth is my favorite sports figure. Chose the Krusty avatar, because I was watching a lot of Simpsons DVDs when I registered here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad