Prospect Info: HFCF Prospect Poll: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Granlund, higher floor, similar ceiling.

I disagree salot.

Ferland has the higher floor and Granlund the higher ceiling. Granlund can still bust pretty hard he may never be a regular NHL playier. Where as I think Ferlunf will

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I disagree salot.

Ferland has the higher floor and Granlund the higher ceiling. Granlund can still bust pretty hard he may never be a regular NHL playier. Where as I think Ferlunf will

I think Granlund is a safe bet as a semi-productive 3rd liner. For me Ferland's offensive game could dry up again (as has happened in the past) and all of a sudden he is just a pest, and won't stick in the modern NHL where those kind of players don't stick around long.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I think Granlund is a safe bet as a semi-productive 3rd liner. For me Ferland's offensive game could dry up again (as has happened in the past) and all of a sudden he is just a pest, and won't stick in the modern NHL where those kind of players don't stick around long.

Yeah I agree, I'm not the biggest fan of Granlund but he seems like at the very least he can be a good 3rd line LW'er.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah I agree, I'm not the biggest fan of Granlund but he seems like at the very least he can be a good 3rd line LW'er.
we always say this but Hartley has rarely to never used him on the wing

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
My reason that I have Ferland ahead of Granlund, while Granlund has a higher ceiling I think Ferland is definitely in the long term plans of this team and I can't confidently say that Granlund is.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014

I'm afraid he's not strong enough nor fast enough to be a good 3rd line winger. There's a reason why the Flames converted him from a winger to a center back when he got drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad