HFBoards Top 50 Prospects Ranking #35 (closed)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
I'm pretty sure Topi Niemela & Matthew Knies........in any REAL/LEGIT ranking.......are ranked higher than 35th(and counting.....lol).

So what is the point of this poll? It's just a bunch of very biased fans, picking their favourite team's boys.
Here's the athletics recent ranking. Knies got an honorable mention.

Can't find anything else recent.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Meh. The Hockey Writers had Niemela ranked 29th and Knies 51st, I think. There is a strong argument for at least Niemela. And Knies, IMO, is coming on even stronger, so there's a good argument for him too. It's no secret that many on this board are ANTI-Leaf, and are not fair in regards to their assets, just as many Leaf fans are Lunkheads and overrate their assets.

I think your rankings are null & void. :)

These rankings are amateur-ish but fun to participate and interesting to look at, even if not perfect

Niemela is 21st on the list below and Knies is 27th but that does NOT include the recent 2022 drafts picks who are still ALL prospects... so of course that changes everything

Brennan Othmann, Ridly Greig, Zachary Bolduc and Luke Evangelista were all ranked above them and are still options still left to be voted in the current poll... So not sure what you're complaining about

Last edited:
Reactions: majormajor

Favin

Jun 24, 2015
Toronto
I'm pretty sure Topi Niemela & Matthew Knies........in any REAL/LEGIT ranking.......are ranked higher than 35th(and counting.....lol).

So what is the point of this poll? It's just a bunch of very biased fans, picking their favourite team's boys.
My list had Knies #16, Niemela #37
(I'd like to think its "REAL/LEGIT" but its just one guys view)

Craig Button had Niemela #21, Knies #27
(before 2022 draft and with two goalies ahead of them)

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Got it. Maybe there is a way to lock the poll or something.
I leave it open forever initially since I typically wait for 100+votes and make sure it doesn't end in a tie.

Although I can edit it to close in 1 day (physically) after I "close it"… but votes may still get during those 24 hours

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad