Who is the NHL's best goaltender?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Did this a few years ago. Haven't seen it done consistently this year so far.

Vote for who you think the best goaltender in the league is. Will leave that up to each voter - best right now? Best for next season? Best last season? All are valid. Averaging out these within this vote should help.

Please suggest names to add as well, if you'd like to see someone added to the poll. Gonna try to limit it to 5-10 names at a time at least for the early votes.
#1 should be pretty quick.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
LT: "#1 should be pretty quick"

*Shesterkin and Vasilevskiy deadlocked*

You have to do it for more than one season to surpass someone with Vasi's track record. Give Shesterkin another season on the same level (or, even simply a really good season) - and I think you can make a case of how he compares to Vasi. As of now - too little track record.

Vasi #1 by default.

kooner91

Apr 13, 2014
This is Vasi. Also, Demko should be an option as he’s part of that tier right after the top 2.

Duffalufagus

Jan 4, 2017
As a flames fan I don't know how anyone could have voted for Markstrom here. He single handedly cost the flames in the Battle of Alberta. He was dreadful.

Reactions: kp61c

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
As a Rangers fan, Igor hasn’t surpassed Vasi.
As a flames fan I don't know how anyone could have voted for Markstrom here. He single handedly cost the flames in the Battle of Alberta. He was dreadful.
Flames were losing regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad