HFBOARDS' SLAMMY AWARDS: Who to Look Out for in 2016

NYGBleedBlueNYR

Mar 16, 2010
Apollo is my homeboy.

They openly said on BG that he got a raise that only KO has gotten before him. I say he main events Mania in 2017

Oct 18, 2011
voted other.
Watch out for BIG E in 2016, he's on the cusp of being a main event babyface if handled right

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'd vote for Finn Balor, all this talk about him wanting to stick with NXT, I have to go with someone who I know will at least be on the main roster in a few months.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I won't vote for Balor just because he won last year and it doesn't seem right to win this two years in a row.

Going Crews with Enzo/Cass & Zayn close runners up.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Is this just NXT call ups? If so I say Bayley. I think she might be the best wrestler in the company right now, no joke. If they go for it she could be Cena big.

If it is anyone then look out for Fight Owens Fight. The Main Event KO is going to come and its going to be amazing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Is this just NXT call ups? If so I say Bayley. I think she might be the best wrestler in the company right now, no joke. If they go for it she could be Cena big.

If it is anyone then look out for Fight Owens Fight. The Main Event KO is going to come and its going to be amazing.

Anyone you think will breakout the most in 2016.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
It's a really really hard pick.

Not because I don't know who I think _can_ make it big, but that I don't know who they'll try with. It could really be anyone, book them good and they all have potential to be massive.

But I've gone with Sami Zayn. Was between him and Bálor, but I think Zayn is the easiest to call up.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Sasha Banks, because she hasn't been used much on the main roster so far, but if she gets a good opportunity, look out.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I picked Kalisto. I think he'll be overlooked, but could be their next Rey Mysterio. Maybe not world champ material, but a solid upper midcard who could be placed in the right big time match eventually.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Went with Apollo Crews

An athlete like we've never really seen before, and a babyface. Whether it's NXT or WWE, he'll draw attention and drive ratings

S A W F T*

Went with the tag team Enzo and Cass. I think they take the tag belts from the New Day at WM.

I personally don't think they will be in a WM match. But good lord I can't wait to see them do a WM entrance.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Other - Asuka

I marked when she simply smiled at Nia Jax. Asuka has world class presence and ability. I can't wait to see her matches, always a highlight of the show.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Luke Harper is going to be awesome when he turns into the next Mankind after leaving the Wyatt's imo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad