HFBoards Scouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastinator

Aug 7, 2005
Been reading these boards forever... Some of the posters i can truely say have a vision for hockey and talent and some are just hokcey lovers who love to post. Just wondering which of the posters (dont mean to give your identity away) are the real scouts for minor or major nhl teams or just hockey lovers (like me) who happen to have an eye for talent based on their long years of the love and understanding of the game...

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
Two things will be accomplished by this thread:

1. Those who are actually members of the hockey industry will avoid this thread at all cost; and

2. Everyone that has absolutely no ties to the industry are going to claim to be insiders.

Edit - no sooner do I hit the post button than the first example of this phenomenon steps forward.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
my dad was a scout, but i just loves to play. It was kind of frustrating growing up. He always would say "you need to do this that and the other if your ever gonna make it to major junior" It was just annoying having an actual scout living with you and telling you three times a day to work on your backhander.

Deleted member 3032

S Scott 18 said:
I would guess that would comparable to living with teachers as parents...

Yeah, my mom was an English teacher. It ain't no fun. :sarcasm:

MM425

Aug 14, 2005
Im the GM of the Montreal Canadians.....

... in EA's NHL 06 :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad