GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
The Colorado/Edmonton is not completely meaningless. If they were to meet in the conference final the winner of this game would get home ice.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
LA fans seem not to want EDM again. VGK probably like their odds considering last year.
Just because I’m tired of seeing the same faces, I rather get Dallas even though they are better than the oilers and the kings are more likely to get eliminated quicker, but I fine with that. Just want some fresh meat and it would also bring me joy for the oilers to finally face some good competition in the first round

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Announcers are saying Mack and Rants are playing less but they are the only players with 17 shifts

Little Psycho

Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Oilers fans! Mikey Anderson has a brother named Joey playing on the Hawks team right now. Since you’re all big Mikey fans lol.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Guess they're no longer tanking to avoid Edmonton.

They must have caught wind of the Oilers scoreboard today.
They're still tanking to avoid, just posturing and trying to goad the other team into scoring. Some 5D chess being played here by both teams, I respect it. Seeing the Oilers down 5-1 against the Avs has them shook.

Little Psycho

Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Guess they're no longer tanking to avoid Edmonton.

They must have caught wind of the Oilers scoreboard today.
They are going toe to toe with Vegas right now and since Vegas’ game is ahead, they’ll figure out what to do towards the end lol

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
They’re gonna call that back but it wasn’t a kicking motion, can already tell with this trash league

He’s trying to control the puck not kick it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad