GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/18/2024 | F it. I'll do it one more time..... ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I haven't been so excited for a regular season game in a long time.

Cutter Gauthier's NHL debut and very interested to see how he looks on a line with Leo Carlsson.

Jakob Silfverberg's final NHL game

Never been to a fan appreciation night game (Vegas' looks a bit disappointing for game 82. They gave away bobble heads for the Chicago game, but for game 82 they're giving away a custom VGK poker chip (lame) and jersey off the back is for pre-selected fans in the crowd)

And added consideration that I personally don't want to see Vegas' unprepared defense and goaltending pummeled in Round 1 before they've had a better chance to warm up (not to discredit Dallas but I fear Edmonton's offense more) so I'll be rooting for Anaheim instead of no injuries like I usually do when these teams play.

Anyway, all those factors combined, I splurged on lower bowl tickets for me, my dad and 7 year old nephew who's starting to get into hockey.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I haven't been so excited for a regular season game in a long time.

Cutter Gauthier's NHL debut and very interested to see how he looks on a line with Leo Carlsson.

Jakob Silfverberg's final NHL game

Never been to a fan appreciation night game (Vegas' looks a bit disappointing for game 82. They gave away bobble heads for the Chicago game, but for game 82 they're giving away a custom VGK poker chip (lame) and jersey off the back is for pre-selected fans in the crowd)

And added consideration that I personally don't want to see Vegas' unprepared defense and goaltending pummeled in Round 1 before they've had a better chance to warm up (not to discredit Dallas but I fear Edmonton's offense more) so I'll be rooting for Anaheim instead of no injuries like I usually do when these teams play.

Anyway, all those factors combined, I splurged on lower bowl tickets for me, my dad and 7 year old nephew who's starting to get into hockey.
The way our seasons have gone, I think rooting for no injuries would have pointless anyway. :laugh:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

monkey-unhappy.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
I'm confused, do the Kings fans want Dallas or Edmonton?
Now that bottom 2 are decided I don't mind seeing my Blackhawks win.
Hopefully Bedard gets a hat trick.

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Are Vegas and Kings both icing full line ups?

Just interested in any implications of wanting Dallas or Edmonton haha. But I'd imagine both teams want to be higher in the standings, the pacific bracket is overall a bit easier too as Van/NSH isn't as dangerous as Col/WPG (just my opinion).

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
Are Vegas and Kings both icing full line ups?

Just interested in any implications of wanting Dallas or Edmonton haha. But I'd imagine both teams want to be higher in the standings, the pacific bracket is overall a bit easier too as Van/NSH isn't as dangerous as Col/WPG (just my opinion).
Comparing a 1 (Vancouver ) vs 4 ( Nashville) to a 2 (Winnipeg) vs 3 (Colorado) ? of course a 2/3 matchup will be tougher, it's designed that way. Vancouver/Nashville (pacific) is tougher than the Dallas/LA(LV) the Central matchup.( just my option)

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Comparing a 1 (Vancouver ) vs 4 ( Nashville) to a 2 (Winnipeg) vs 3 (Colorado) ? of course a 2/3 matchup will be tougher, it's designed that way. Vancouver/Nashville (pacific) is tougher than the Dallas/LA(LV) the Central matchup.( just my option)
Not sure I would call Vegas an easier matchup when they are icing a roster with 20% higher cap hit than anyone else.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
View attachment 854327

PLAYOFF PICTURE

:vegas Vs :edmonton & :kings Vs :stars

Will be locked for the first round if ANY of the following happen

Vegas defeat Anaheim

OR

Los Angeles lose in regulation to Chicago

OR

Vegas and LA both earn one point.

:kings Vs :edmonton & :vegas Vs :stars

Will be locked in if EITHER of the following happen.

Vegas lose to Anaheim
AND
Los Angeles beat Dallas

OR

Vegas loses to Anahiem in regulation
AND
Los Angeles earn one point against Chicago
"Los Angeles beat Dallas" should be "Los Angeles beats Chicago".

Really hope Vegas wins tonight so LA can get crushed by Dallas.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
"Los Angeles beat Dallas" should be "Los Angeles beats Chicago".

Really hope Vegas wins tonight so LA can get crushed by Dallas.
Oh ya, well i hope the Kings wins and the Knights lose in overtime just to see the Kings once again play Edmonton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad