GDT: HFBoards GDT: 4/1/2024 | 8 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
How in the world do you go from losing 4-0 at home to the Sharks to beating the Oilers?

Would be a much more compelling race if STL could just beat the worst team of the cap era. Oh well.

I heard the commentators say they got boo'd off the ice after the loss to the Sharks, I'm sure that ignited them a bit.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
How in the world do you go from losing 4-0 at home to the Sharks to beating the Oilers?

Would be a much more compelling race if STL could just beat the worst team of the cap era. Oh well.
it's hard to cultivate that underdog role, gotta be unpredictable so the blues got that goin for them at least

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule

That's the Blues for you. They have a bad tendency of playing like absolute garbage against a lower end team just to randomly decide "Oh hey, we're playing a top 10 team, let's play well and win."

Reactions: Coffey

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Edmonton and the LA Kings both lose

Edmonton and Vegas are locking themselves into a first round matchup

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Edmonton still inches closer to Vancouver with the point.

Inching closer in a game where they should win hurts when you're 5 points back and losing the tie breaker with less than 10 games left in the season

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I would be okay with St. Louis bumping out LA. They are both difficult teams to figure out on a night to night basis.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I would be okay with St. Louis bumping out LA. They are both difficult teams to figure out on a night to night basis.

It wouldn't matter to Edmonton as both teams would go through the Central, not the Pacific. Nashville is likely to come through as the Pacific WC team.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
It wouldn't matter to Edmonton as both teams would go through the Central, not the Pacific

Oh I'm not talking matchup wise, just TV entertainment wise. LA is not an exciting team to watch.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Good night for the Stars - although St Louis has their number in the playoffs, so getting them round 1 would be a catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad