GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/27/2024 | 2 whole games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I hate that the defensive zone team can sit in play for how ever long having their analysts look at video and then if a goal is scored, challenge.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Bruins fan here to say that offsides reviews are bullshit.

I hate that the defensive zone team can sit in play for how ever long having their analysts look at video and then if a goal is scored, challenge.

Yeah Bruins challenged right away. They had that ready to go.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Bruins challenged pretty quickly

But after the goal. My point being play is allowed to continue for at times minutes and "its all good" so long as play leaves the zone at some point. Meanwhile video reviewers have all that time to get it right. Something seems off about it all.

That wasn't conclusive to me but alright.

I didn't see anything conclusive. I'd have liked the TNT broadcast to zoom in on that far boards angle. All I saw was from a distance.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
But after the goal. My point being play is allowed to continue for at times minutes and "its all good" so long as play leaves the zone at some point. Meanwhile video reviewers have all that time to get it right. Something seems off about it all.
Not a huge fan of the current version of offsides challenge.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
That was some awesome footage of Esposito speaking and then giving Gretzky the puck. I've never seen that before. Epic. Love the accent too.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Kucherov lucky Scheifele wasn't on the ice there

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Kuch out there picking cherries :laugh:

Pasta, McAvoy, and Ullmark gave it a go but not enough from the supporting cast from the Bs in this one.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
That was a really big win by Tampa. I don't know, feels like they're back close to form right now, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad