GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/21/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Unfortunately Buffalo now has to be relegated this offseason along with Washington.

Reactions: Szechwan

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Brown scores

8-3 Oilers

Haha oh good, we pissed off our high-performing goalie by leaving him in there to get scored on by an AHLer. Nice job Donny, no f***ing notes, masterful coaching job there in a key game.

Holy shit I hate my team.

Reactions: snipes

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Poor Sabres fans. It must be awful being stuck so long in the tunnel of mediocrity (and worse) for so long that you would even wish that the fast approaching blinding light you see is a hurtling locomotive that will explode all your parts into a fine mist.

Then start over (how many times now?).

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Hyman at 48... next game is in Toronto... I'd say McDavid is going to spend the entire game passing to him but he kind of already has been all season.

Reactions: Duke74 and ujju2

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Poor Sabres fans. It must be awful being stuck so long in the tunnel of mediocrity (and worse) for so long that you would even wish that the fast approaching blinding light you see is a hurtling locomotive that will explode all your parts into a fine mist.

Then start over (how many times now?).

It's the owner. He's the founder of the feast.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
It's the owner. He's the founder of the feast.
Yes, I know about the Pegula ownership.

It's just too bad because Buffalo is a great sports town, and when I think of the many good to great Sabres teams back in the days when we used to slip down over the border going to the old Auditorium and seeing some great hockey, it's just too bad that they have had to put up with it.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Yes, I know about the Pegula ownership.

It's just too bad because Buffalo is a great sports town, and when I think of the many good to great Sabres teams back in the days when we used to slip down over the border going to the old Auditorium and seeing some great hockey, it's just too bad that they have had to put up with it.

As a former season ticket holder, it used to be great. But the team hasn't made the playoffs since I left town and no one is looking at paying me to move back to prove that it's because of me.

Until they put actual hockey people in charge and the owner distances himself from every day decisions, this is what they are going to be.

Reactions: trilobyte
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad