GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/20/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
When it comes to the Matthews hattrick and a 4-2 lead, the teat results determined.... that you are OFFSIDE.

Imagine throwing your hat on the ice for the hatty and it's taken away and you lose your hat.

Reactions: Tofveve

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Them the breaks
K0On.gif

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
3 Leafs players jumped 1 Caps player, yet there was no penalty?

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I hate this rule when it happens sooooo long before the goal

It is such an advantage for the defender there. They can let the play go and go all the while they have their video guys checking everything. If it were to have gone outside the zone all would be forgotten and play would have continued. But in the meantime Leafs superstar was actually in several dangerous positions along the boards trying to make plays. Like I said, it's definitely advantageous to the defensive zone squad.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I can’t wait to celebrate an OT win in the cup finals only for it to be reviewed because a gut went offside 1/4 inch 9 days ago.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Maybe the Caps player should stay away from the net when the play was very dead?

Being near the net after the whistle is a legal play. The Caps players swung his stick out but didn't touch the goalie, the Leafs players attacked him because they thought he did.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I’m at the point where I don’t get excited about a goal until the puck drops. It’s f***ing brutal.
That’s the part that really sucks about it all. I’m always scared to get excited because you never know if someone was offside by an amount not obvious to a human eye

Being near the net after the whistle is a legal play. The Caps players swung his stick out but didn't touch the goalie, the Leafs players attacked him because they thought he did.
Looks like something was said by the Caps player

Either way I like it for the Leafs. They’ve been catching flak for years for not defending their net. Not letting opposing players dictate what happens in front is something they need to do more of

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
The NFL has plays and TDs called back all the time for a variety of penalties.

It doesn't seem to be hurting their product.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The NFL has plays and TDs called back all the time for a variety of penalties.

It doesn't seem to be hurting their product.
Those are penalties called live though.

The only time they take away TDs on review is if the ball didn't get in the endzone or if the player didn't catch it.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Those are penalties called live though.

The only time they take away TDs on review is if the ball didn't get in the endzone or if the player didn't catch it.
Thanks for bringing that up. TDs are taken off all the time.

Again, they seem to be doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad