GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/16/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Flames/Pens and Knights/Preds look to be the highlights.

Bolts/Habs could be good but I'm not sure if the Habs can hang here.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Penguins finally getting Schultz back for his first game after a 4 month injury for broken ankle. And Malkin returns from suspension.

They were just about to be completely healthy until Maata decided to run head first into the boards and separate his shoulder.

But it will be nice to finally see the Penguins 95% healthy.

It will be a fun test for these guys against a good Calgary team.

Hopefully it’s a good game and no injuries!

I love day games on the weekend. Not sure how Calgary fans feel about a game at 11 in the morning, but 1 pm here is just about the perfect time to start a day drinking escapade.

I hope everyone has a good day. Cheers!

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Not sure if it’s completelt accurate, but the Penguins prebroadcast crew just said that this will be the first game all season that the Penguins have had a right and left hander on each pair.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Flames will be out to get some revenge after what happened in their first meeting. Should be a good one this afternoon.

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
I just wish he'd stop fighting, he has like 3 fights for the Penguins and has gotten smacked in all of them :laugh:

Gotta love his moxie though. A guy with his build that is willing to fight and throw big hits.

I still remember his massive hit on one of the Devils players, was one of the strangest hits I’ve ever seen but man was it effective.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Seriously, after every clean hit they have to start fighting so they "stick up" for one another nonsense. Just take a clean hit like a bunch of men and not as children.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
Seriously, after every clean hit they have to start fighting so they "stick up" for one another nonsense. Just take a clean hit like a bunch of men and not as children.
It worked in the Avs game back in November. It kept opponents from hitting Gretzky his entire career.

Reactions: egelband

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
PP goal is the response to the instigator penalty. Sometimes it comes back to get you when you take action that is stupid.

Reactions: bukwas

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Taking the extra 2 doesn't seem like a good idea.
Well, yes, in which case why are people upset?

As a Flames fan, I thought it was an illegal hit because I think touching the puck is an important factor in whether a player can be hit. So I think it's good for Bennett to give Pettersson a repercussion where the refs did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad