GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
In fairness to the Pens they are pretty banged up right now.

No question. I saw a listing of the Pens roster, and then realized it was the injured players. Holy cow. Happy for the Caps, but the March of the Penguins to the clinic is getting ridiculous.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Oh my god, the roof just caved in on the Oilers. Again.

If anyone from the 1980's Oilers is still employed by Katz come mid-April, there should be riots in Edmonton.

chugz

Feb 24, 2009
Oilers, lmfao. They should be fined by the league for sucking so bad.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Haha umm....
It's true. It wasn't an upset. Jets are the better team. We may look good on paper, but that's about it right now. We have BIG problems in the lockerroom. A coach that doesn't care. Goalies who are sick. And after tonight, Brodin and Granlund are out indefinitely.

It's not looking good. And it's completely 100% inexcusable considering the guys we have on this roster. Those who aren't hurt don't want to step up. Yes, the Jets won on a flukey goal. But it shouldn't have gone to OT in the first place. That shorty was another epic mistake by this club.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Backes is such a poor loser :laugh: Not a good game for either team really but Stars get their first win against a Central team

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
First goal was hilarious, completely on Fasth. Second goal is typical Edmonton cluelessness in the D zone. Third goal there were two Calgary players who each could have had a clear breakaway. Stretch pass right up the middle, same exactly coverage mistake that killed them against San Jose last week. Never seen a team so completely lost. Defense isn't this complicated. No goalie in the league could save this team.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
Haha umm....

Last time I checked 45>36

But what do I know :dunno:

a316wp.jpg

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
I wonder how that team makes decisions

"Hey MacTav thanks for helping me learn the NHL team any good notes to keep from Eakins?"

"Well I know we like to give J. Schultz as many minutes as possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad