GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiny norman

Administrator
Apr 1, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:sens @ :caps
7:00 PM ET
RDS,TSN5,CSN-DC

____

:nashville @ :cbj
7:00 PM ET
FS-TN,FS-O

____

:pens @ :panthers
7:30 PM ET
TVA,SN,ROOT,FS-F

____

:coyotes @ :nucks
10:00 PM ET
FS-A,SNP

____

:sharks @ :ducks2
10:00 PM ET
CSN-CA,PRIME

____

:flames @ :kings2
10:30 PM ET
SNW,KCOP-13

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____​

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Oh Farnham, when will these Penguins ever learn? All these little 5'10 guys are going to get absolutely destroyed by our guys.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I guess we no longer have to worry about Ovechkin getting frustrated because he is dominating and not getting any points, Trotz figured out how to prevent that from happening by putting Beagle out there so the top line can now get stuck in the defensive zone every shift.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
That was a blatant interference, he didn't have the puck. Dirty hit.

Just as late as Farnham's on Ekblad a couple of days ago. Looks like we didn't forget. Oh well. Like to thank Farnham for completely swinging the end of that period in our favor. He was a HUGE help.

penguins2946*

Just as late as Farnham's on Ekblad a couple of days ago. Looks like we didn't forget. Oh well. Like to thank Farnham for completely swinging the end of that period in our favor. He was a HUGE help.

Except nothing like that. How was Farnham getting hit with an illegal hit Farnham swinging the period to the Panthers? That makes no sense.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Except nothing like that. How was Farnham getting hit with an illegal hit Farnham swinging the period to the Panthers? That makes no sense.

Strong hockey play. Completely clean. He got our team into it. 30 seconds later we draw a penalty. 2 minutes later we score. He gave us all the momentum those last 3 minutes.

penguins2946*

Strong hockey play. Completely clean.

No, it was textbook interference.

He got our team into it. 30 seconds later we draw a penalty. 2 minutes later we score. He gave us all the momentum those last 3 minutes.

Again, this literally makes no sense. Bergenheim gave the Panthers the momentum, Farnham getting hit with a cheap hit didn't give the Panthers the momentum.

Karlsson2Turris*

Trotz has really turned the Caps around defensively. Orpik and Niskanen looked good too.

penguins2946*

I love Sean Bergenheim!

But seriously though, Pouliot's really ****ing good.

I love Sean Bergenheim again!

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I've lost some respect for how Malkin plays the last couple of days. Embellishment everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad