GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/21/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

Ho hum...another 7 straight losses for Edmonton. 18 out of 19.

This time a spectacular 3 goal lead blown. We're in worst team ever territory here. But no..we wouldn't want to "set back" the "rebuild" by changing the "players"

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
Oh man. What a collapse by Edmonton tonight. That one must hurt.

giphy.gif

Aceonfire*

No Yak for the shoot out?...

The Oilers can't catch a break. Nuge was an inch away from winning this.

The Oil are cursed.

Bps21*

Tim Schaller scores his first goal to put the Amerks...er...Sabres back on top of Boston. It's all kids at this point. 2 injuries means rolling 3 lines of...well...a lot of callups.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Somehow the Oilers out-collapsed us. I was really happy that Horcoff won it for us and Hemsky got 2 assists. And you're welcome Edmonton for busting Hall's slump :laugh:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I'm still not happy about the terrible interference penalty that led to Colorado's tying goal. That play happens almost every other face-off.

Damn glad they called it. The amount of interference and picks the Wings get away with is absolutely asine.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Boston looks like a team that just goes out and does a whole lot of nothing each shift.

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
I don't think Yak got a shift in OT and was very limited in the third.

I just don't get it.

Next scapegoat. You can't blame the results on the imbeciles in the management. They have rings and MBAs for ******'s sake! You can also blame it on the 2nd tier fans though.

Bps21*

Quietly an important game for Buffalo despite the loss. Playing a back to back on the road with 4 call ups from this weekend and 2 of the forwards went down early resulting in rolling 3 lines. I think at one point in OT the skaters for Buffalo were Pysyk, Zadorov, Flynn and Stafford. Top that anyone.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Refs pretty bad in the Flyers-Jets game. Allowed WPG offside goal, missed highstick major by WPG player on Giroux...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad