Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Customer Service Representative
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
IMG_1464.jpeg

Trying to understand the NHLs scheduling process

@hangman005 needed the day off, just like the 30 other NHL teams.

PLAYOFF PICTURE
:devils :sabres

1711721421358.gif

Last edited:

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Vegas third in the Pacific. Weird.. I've been told repeatedly that they

A: didn't hurt stone on purpose (true)
B: have no resources to acquire assets with the ltir space... In comes Hertl, Mantha and hanifin.lol. (false)
C: they, before the ltir guys arrived, lost a bunch and probably won't make playoffs. (False)

7-2-1 later and Hertl has yet to play.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Vegas third in the Pacific. Weird.. I've been told repeatedly that they

A: didn't hurt stone on purpose (true)
B: have no resources to acquire assets with the ltir space... In comes Hertl, Mantha and hanifin.lol. (false)
C: they, before the ltir guys arrived, lost a bunch and probably won't make playoffs. (False)

7-2-1 later and Hertl has yet to play.
I threatened to send the team my centerfold of me in a mankini. Holy shit did it scare them straight :laugh:

In all serious players only getting injured every 20 seconds now instead of every 10, has probably stabilized things enough for our D to remember what Defense is. Logan Thompson playing pretty clutch down the stretch hasn't hurt either.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I threatened to send the team my centerfold of me in a mankini. Holy shit did it scare them straight :laugh:

In all serious players only getting injured every 20 seconds now instead of every 10, has probably stabilized things enough for our D to remember what Defense is. Logan Thompson playing pretty clutch down the stretch hasn't hurt either.
My cup pick. Once everyone is healthy. Hoping patera gets a start soon.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

Scared? or inspired them!!

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Only one game?

In order to make up for this lack of games, i suggest @hangman005 and Czechboy play a game of hockey against each other one v one. It will be broadcasted on espn and the winner of the game gets bragging rights.
The ratings would be epic!

And Hangman is a knights fan and I'm oilers.. he has all the bragging rights.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad