GDT: HFBoards GDT: 03/28/2024 | More games than tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Great Game Colorado. Igor stole some points tonight. Rangers struggled being down so many defenseman in the third period. Down two staters coming into the game and two more for parts of the third period made it very uncomfortable.

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
As much as I hate playing the "refs" card

This game has been an absolute joke in terms of unbiased or qualified officiating. There is absolutely no way that was not a high stick, there was absolutely no way that was not interference. There's been a few seriously blown or ignored calls and I loathe that it gives some Vancouver fans ammo to continue their complaints about the refs or the league being against them

Reactions: canadianmagpie

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
As much as I hate playing the "refs" card

This game has been an absolute joke in terms of unbiased or qualified officiating. There is absolutely no way that was not a high stick, there was absolutely no way that was not interference. There's been a few seriously blown or ignored calls and I loathe that it gives some Vancouver fans ammo to continue their complaints about the refs or the league being against them

All I want is consistency. I don't know what's a penalty anymore.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
only 9 PP opportunities for Seattle could understand why the Ducks are frustrated going to the box again after such weak calls.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
One thing that really showed tonight is how much higher Edmontons skillset is over Vancouver. Edmonton could have had 6 on LA. Vancouver could not break their trap at all

Something tells me if Van had beat LA by the same score with the same 43% on the “Deserve to win O-Meter” you wouldn’t be saying the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad