GDT: HFBoards GDT: 03/23/2024 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Are the Canucks blocking shots or are the Flames shooting right at them?

🤔

2255C87C-F470-49F0-AFDD-1FCF8D3C3461.gif

Why not both?

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Please explain. Maybe I'm the only person on these forums clicking on regular links and being taken to advertiser's sites. Instead of laughing at me, maybe you could help me out. Doesn't happen on any other site for me BTW and other posters in the past have told me they have the same problem. It went away for a long time (maybe a year) so I disabled the ad blocker. But now it's back.

The problem is the people the site owners allow to advertise on here being absolute scumbags showing you malicious links, not you “stealing” 10 cents from someone trying to advertise shit you don’t need. You should be running an adblocker at minimum and preferably something like AdNauseum to become a very very expensive person to advertise to when it clicks every paid ad link 100 times and provides fake info.

Reactions: The Hanging Jowl

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
That shoulda been a penalty shot for Miller, he was clearly in alone

edit:nm Miller says f*** yall

Reactions: Raistlin

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
That shoulda been a penalty shot for Miller, he was clearly in alone

Nm Miller says f*** yall
I’d like to see the team get the choice, pp or penalty shot. It feels like they should get the option on a play like that, and the best option there would be taking the pp

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Columbus may be the worst team in hockey. They just look like they have no idea how to play hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad