GDT: HFBoards GDT: 03/22/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Necas skates fast, but spins like a tractor trailer and makes poor decisions on the best route to a play.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
We need that "stop he's already dead" Simpsons meme for the Blue Jackets tonight lol c'mon Colorado, leave the kid alone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: lionsDen

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
What the frick was that Canes?

Respectfully,
Red Wings fans
The Caps are facing a murderer's row of opponents in this stretch (Toronto, Carolina, Winnipeg), but get a day of rest before each game at home. Their opponent in each game has to travel and play the second of B2Bs. Fatigue is certainly a factor, though it didn't hurt Toronto much. Carolina was uncharacteristically leaky tonight and looked like the mentally tired team to me.

The Caps got smoked by Winnipeg a couple of weeks ago, so I'm not expecting much on Sunday. Then the Caps and Red Wings get to face off next week.

At this point, the Flyers look more vulnerable to the Caps (who have a game in hand on Philly) than Detroit, to be honest. I think the Caps either miss the playoffs or end up No. 3 seed in the Metro. Detroit looks hungry and should be able to hold down the WC2 slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad