GDT: HFBoards 4/16/2024 | You thought yesterday was complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Looks a lot like we face Vegas 1st round. They play Anaheim next. They should easily pass Nashville for the 1st wildcard spot.
Vegas will finish 3rd in the pacific and play Edmonton. WC1 is almost impossible to be anyone other than Nashville. Actually it might be completely impossible at this point. The only reason things aren't locked in yet is because Edmonton could still technically pass Vancouver, but not if the Canucks win tonight.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Looks a lot like we face Vegas 1st round. They play Anaheim next. They should easily pass Nashville for the 1st wildcard spot.
If we are passing Nashville we are passing LA. so unless you guys are giving the Oilers the division.

logan5

May 24, 2011
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant
Vegas will finish 3rd in the pacific and play Edmonton. WC1 is almost impossible to be anyone other than Nashville. Actually it might be completely impossible at this point. The only reason things aren't locked in yet is because Edmonton could still technically pass Vancouver, but not if the Canucks win tonight.

If we are passing Nashville we are passing LA. so unless you guys are giving the Oilers the division.
Forgot about LA.

Reactions: hangman005

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
If Vegas wins this game and the next, they'll move up to 3rd in the Pacific and play Edmonton. I actually don't think that there's any chance of Vegas facing Vancouver, since they'd need to pass Nashville (99pts, 0gms left) but not LA (97pts, 1gm left), and if they end with 99pts, Nashville wins the tie breaker on ROW. Edit: As usual, I'm too slow in my posting and others beat me to it.

Reactions: logan5

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Can everyone else in the country get off the interenet, this game is boring enough without it being a slideshow.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
If Vegas wins this game and the next, they'll move up to 3rd in the Pacific and play Edmonton. I actually don't think that there's any chance of Vegas facing Vancouver, since they'd need to pass Nashville (99pts, 0gms left) but not LA (97pts, 1gm left), and if they end with 99pts, Nashville wins the tie breaker on ROW. Edit: As usual, I'm too slow in my posting and others beat me to it.

There is, however it would require the Canucks winning out, the Stars losing out, and the Knights losing out.

Reactions: Osprey

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Okay? They still got swept in four games.

Not to mention, we did not even have oud top 2 Goalie in net.
And we didn’t have a healthy McDavid, Ekholm and were a completely different team before Knoblauch took over.

Congrats.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Okay? They still got swept in four games.

Not to mention, we did not even have oud top 2 Goalie in net.
Cool. Swept a team at the start of the year when they were a trainwreck with an injured Ekholm and McDavid despite the Oilers carrying the play in most of the games. Flames fans and players were saying the same thing in 21-22 after blowing the Oilers out to start the year.

Oilers should be way more worried of the Vegas Golden Knights sitting up like they're the Undertaker a few days from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad