Who is the Avs #2 Prospect?

• G - Justus Annunen - 2018 #64 - (4)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Going with Gulyayev again, seems like he might run away with this one.

As far as who to add, I guess I'll go with Pavel. He's likely to get a good look in training camp for an NHL spot and seems like a good stylistic fit for the 4th line.

Don't forget to vote for who to add next, we're likely to have a bunch of differing opinions on that front from here on out.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Voted Behrens. Guly has more upside but also a higher chance of busting.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Saw the DNVR twitter page made a poll the other day asking twitter fans who the Avs #1 prospect was right now....

Kovalenko won in a landslide. Our fan base is filled with idiots on twitter :laugh:

Anyway, Gulyayev here for sure. It was close between he and Ritchie I thought but then nobody else comes close in our pool to those two. Foudy should be next. He's the only prospect we have that's a "guaranteed" NHLer at this point, just a question of whether that's on the 4th line, 3rd line, or very unlikely but not impossible, 2nd line.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Seriously though, if you want to bet on anyone graduating go right ahead lmao
We don’t know post Cronin… but Cronin was getting players to the NHL with a strong consistency. I get you hate what the Avs have done, but they have graduated quite a few players in recent years. It should be time to give some credit at this point.

• Haha

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
We don’t know post Cronin… but Cronin was getting players to the NHL with a strong consistency. I get you hate what the Avs have done, but they have graduated quite a few players in recent years. It should be time to give some credit at this point.
Credit for what, getting career minor leaguers jobs for a couple years with other orgs? That’s really helping the Avs out or the intent of a development system.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Credit for what, getting career minor leaguers jobs for a couple years with other orgs? That’s really helping the Avs out or the intent of a development system.
That’s not all they’ve done. Your refusal to admit it at this point is becoming a meme.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Ah Graves who spent over 200 games in the Rangers system, was not good in the AHL with 15 points in over 50 games, was threatened demotion to the ECHL and made the bulk of his gains under Bednar who is the real person who should get credit or LOC the son of Billington’s buddy in New Jersey got a top role from day 1 but neither of those guys have played a single game since the pandemic started. But sure if either of those situations come around again it’s fair to expect a graduation. And if the Frank strategy is so excellent as far as grabbing a top guy from the KHL why haven’t they tried to replicate it?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Ah Graves who spent over 200 games in the Rangers system, was not good in the AHL with 15 points in over 50 games, was threatened demotion to the ECHL and made the bulk of his gains under Bednar who is the real person who should get credit or LOC the son of Billington’s buddy in New Jersey got a top role from day 1 but neither of those guys have played a single game since the pandemic started. But sure if either of those situations come around again it’s fair to expect a graduation. And if the Frank strategy is so excellent as far as grabbing a top guy from the KHL why haven’t they tried to replicate it?
Again your outright refusal to admit any success. Graves himself stated how much it helped him. LOC took massive strides in the AHL. Frank was a top KHL guy but unproven in NA.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Kovalenko has one good season at age 23 (after finishing near the bottom at 16 last year, between Zhigalov and Leivermann) and all of a sudden he's getting votes at #2? That's crazy to me, I think he has potential but I wouldn't consider him until 5 at the earliest.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Kovalenko has one good season at age 23 (after finishing near the bottom at 16 last year, between Zhigalov and Leivermann) and all of a sudden he's getting votes at #2? That's crazy to me, I think he has potential but I wouldn't consider him until 5 at the earliest.

Meh I think after the top 3 I could understand the rationale behind him, Foudy and OO.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3