Who is the Avs #11 Prospect?

• D - Chris Romaine - 2022 #193 - (14)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Colby Ambrosio rounds out the top 10, dropping two spots from last year as he prepares for his senior season in the NCAA.

Added Gianni Fairbrother and Chris Romaine to the polls. We are now at 10 choices, so we'll go back to adding just one per round until we run out of prospects.

1) Calum Ritchie
2) Mikhail Gulyayev
3) Sean Behrens
4) Jean-Luc Foudy
5) Nikolai Kovalenko
6) Oskar Olausson
7) Justus Annunen
8) Ondrej Pavel
9) Jeremy Hanzel
10) Colby Ambrosio

Last edited:

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I guess I'm going with Polin here, although I could just as easily have voted for Jedlicka. It's just a guessing game at this point in the polls, vote with your gut on who you have a good feeling about.

Add Zhigalov, he's the only one left to be added that I have a hunch might be something.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Buyalski… size and can skate. It was starting to click last season, maybe that continues. If it does, he has some calling cards that can get him noticed.

thedoctor

                    
Aug 28, 2007
I really feel like Beaucage has been forgotten by many here. I'm not saying he's going to amount to anything by any means, but the guy has an NHL quality shot, which is more credentials than half the people in the top 10 can say. fixing a guy's skating is way more likely than like, Ambrosio overcoming his size.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I really feel like Beaucage has been forgotten by many here. I'm not saying he's going to amount to anything by any means, but the guy has an NHL quality shot, which is more credentials than half the people in the top 10 can say. fixing a guy's skating is way more likely than like, Ambrosio overcoming his size.
If his skating was going to be fixed, it would have happened by now. He's four seasons out from his draft year, and he still isn't even an impact player in the AHL. I was excited about the pick at first but he just hasn't gotten any better. Hench was right as usual.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
His skating is fine, it’s been noticeably improved. Beaucage’s problem is he’s going into his third year pro and still in the AHL. But that’s more than most of these guys can say. Cronin actually liked him, which is a shame now.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
His skating is fine, it’s been noticeably improved. Beaucage’s problem is he’s going into his third year pro and still in the AHL. But that’s more than most of these guys can say. Cronin actually liked him, which is a shame now.
His skating really isn’t fine… it’s terrible

thedoctor

                    
Aug 28, 2007

His skating really isn’t fine… it’s terrible
You are both right, it's improved and still terrible. But I still think he's got a better NHL chance than clear AHL fodder like Ambrosio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad