By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Just guessing at this point. Hentges can't seem to put a healthy year together, Guskov looks to be a longshot to be a NHL'er, others have size, health, or simply ceiling concerns. Voted Masters because he had a breakout year, but will be watching Lorenz this year. SJo has a shot...he was decent last year in the AHL, and he plays RHD.
This is where the talent pool really drops off, IMO. I am pretty happy with the top 20, all things considered, though i am holding my breathe a bit when it comes to Rossi.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Just guessing at this point. Hentges can't seem to put a healthy year together, Guskov looks to be a longshot to be a NHL'er, others have size, health, or simply ceiling concerns. Voted Masters because he had a breakout year, but will be watching Lorenz this year. SJo has a shot...he was decent last year in the AHL, and he plays RHD.
This is where the talent pool really drops off, IMO. I am pretty happy with the top 20, all things considered, though i am holding my breathe a bit when it comes to Rossi.
From what I saw of Johansson, I would be shocked if he plays above Spacek or Masters in Iowa this year.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
@Digitalbooya How do you rank these three players: Faber, Ohgren, Stramel

They are all about the same to me. I have them (behind Wallstedt) 2-4 on my list. Depending on the day or my mood the numbers change.

I freely admit I have no clue about where to put Yurov or Kumpulainen in the rankings. Both are prospects I "should" like a lot, but I can't say where to put them. My generic answer would be somewhere in the top-10 for MN prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad