• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
This is where the fun begins after the tier 2 break. Could be any single one of Dickinson, Buium, Lindstrom, Silayev, Parekh or Catton IMO. Not too different in value for any of them.

Went with Dickinson. 6’3” LHD and arguably the best at playing defense in the entire draft. Our defense needs size and quality level of play. He’s perfect to take over for Brodin on the top pair.

Buium would be an excellent option to mesh with Faber as well.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
This is where the draft gets interesting. I went Dickinson.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
By the way, I don't really know what to make of it, but I'm pretty sure that the list of players that scored 50+ goals and 110+ points in their drafts years in the CHL in the last ~20 years are as follows:

Crosby
Kane
Tavares (D-1)
Bedard
Catton

Other players (McDavid) may have been prevented from doing so due to games played, but I'm pretty sure that this is the list.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
This is where the fun begins after the tier 2 break. Could be any single one of Dickinson, Buium, Lindstrom, Silayev, Parekh or Catton IMO. Not too different in value for any of them.

Went with Dickinson. 6’3” LHD and arguably the best at playing defense in the entire draft. Our defense needs size and quality level of play. He’s perfect to take over for Brodin on the top pair.

Buium would be an excellent option to mesh with Faber as well.
I'm already at tier 2 after Demidov (or technically tier 3 if Celebrini is by himself) and this tier is huge....going all the way down to about 10-12. So some guy ranked 12 will be ranked 3 by others.

Give me Silayev, the mobile 6-7 unicorn of a defenseman, can make solid outlet passes and plays against men with regular minutes. Give him a year or two to cook and then you play him against top offensive opponents.

My next d-men rankings are:
Silayev
Buium
Dickinson
Parekh
Yakemchuk
Jiricek

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I’ve been on the Buium train all year, but Silayev is a clear #2 for me in this class. He’s no Tyler Myers or Risto — he can really skate and he’s 6’7. I am surprised he isn’t getting more love from Wild fans. Imagine him and Faber patrolling the blueline for the next 10-15.

Reactions: Circulartheory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad