• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Here is where it gets interesting...

You make an argument for all Levshunov, Silayev, Lindstrom, Dickinson, Buium - even some votes for Helenius, Parekh, Yakemchuk, Catton, Eiserman and Iginla could sneak in and not be considered off the board pick.

That said, for me its a close one between Levshunov, Silayev, Lindstrom. Going Levshunov.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Voted Levshunov. Having Faber turn into superman has made this way less of a risky pick, as Faber can hold down the first pairing two way spot against the top lines, allowing Levshunov TOI against lesser opponents. Hopefully, Levshunov's offense carries into the NHL. Nothing wrong with points from the back end.

I just don't know enough about Lindstrom. Great size and speed, but the injuries are worrying, and I'm not sure he wasn't doing well in junior just because he was bigger, faster , and stronger than everyone else. If Catton was his size he would've had 140 points.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
4 guys in the same tier, thought about getting Faber a partner and trying to lock in the top pairing for the next 10+ years, but I'll run with the Levshunov crowd. LD of some sort next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad