Fantasy: HF Sharks Fantasy Baseball 2016

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I notice when i hit my chat button on the yahoo app, it doesnt include baseball. I know someone else experienced the same as they typed a msg and it went to the football league lol

Also i love the ups n downs of point fantasy baseball v head to head. This was how my friends and i used to play for years. Starlin 18.5 and Pineda -17 in same game. Brutal

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I notice when i hit my chat button on the yahoo app, it doesnt include baseball. I know someone else experienced the same as they typed a msg and it went to the football league lol

Also i love the ups n downs of point fantasy baseball v head to head. This was how my friends and i used to play for years. Starlin 18.5 and Pineda -17 in same game. Brutal

The league chat option is so difficult to find on Yahoo.

If you want to talk about the league during the year, we could either do it here, or someone could start a discussion thread on the Yahoo message board.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
The league chat option is so difficult to find on Yahoo.

If you want to talk about the league during the year, we could either do it here, or someone could start a discussion thread on the Yahoo message board.

I think we should just continue what we've been doing here.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I'm looking for a starting pitcher. PM me if you have an extra.

Just do what i do - pick up and waive a pitcher pretty much every or every other day! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't LOL But with the first place guy having like 14 pitchers, its the only way any of us has a chance to catch up.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Just do what i do - pick up and waive a pitcher pretty much every or every other day! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't LOL But with the first place guy having like 14 pitchers, its the only way any of us has a chance to catch up.

That's why I put a move limit in place. I'd rather save my adds for a free agent that is playing well.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville

:razz:

My strategy before we switched to points league was to just focus on winning the pitching categories every week, then just try to grab one or two of the hitting categories. When we switched to points league, I pretty much just said screw it, will stick with strong pitching and see what happens. Its worked out fairly well so far.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
SJSharksfan, I think flat out cutting Dee Gordon is a little aggressive. I mean, he's gonna miss about half the year, but you probably spent a 2nd or 3rd rounder on him. And it's not like he'll have to come back from an injury.

I know bench spots are precious, but I think I would have wasted a bench spot on him.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
Wednesday - 18.5 points
Thursday - 0.5 points

Still lead by 257 points, come at me bro :razz:

jk, just trying to distract myself from game 4 depression... :cry:

EDIT - played two starting pitchers against each other tonight, assumed one of them will likely get a win and I will pick up some points... well not when one of them gives up 11 earned runs in less than 3 innings and hits me for a whopping -58.50 points...

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Wednesday - 18.5 points
Thursday - 0.5 points

Still lead by 257 points, come at me bro :razz:

jk, just trying to distract myself from game 4 depression... :cry:

EDIT - played two starting pitchers against each other tonight, assumed one of them will likely get a win and I will pick up some points... well not when one of them gives up 11 earned runs in less than 3 innings and hits me for a whopping -58.50 points...

Was a bad idea, this isnt hockey as neither can get a win but -58 good lord would never expect that bad

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm interested in doing a trade this week and I've updated my trade block accordingly.

Also, I think I need to stop looking at the stattracker. I'm starting to freak out about how bad my team is even though I'm only in 5th place. It doesn't help when the top 3 guys average 100 points a day though. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad