HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty3035cory

Sep 23, 2013
Selling 2 for Flyers and Rangers pre-season games. Unfortunately out of town for both of them, so can't make it. Center ice, Section 212. $20 per for Flyers, $50 per for Rangers, OBO. Can e-mail tickets 2 days prior to event. Message me if interested.

midplusbahler

Sep 10, 2013
Hoboken, NJ
I have 4 season tickets in the Balcony Ends. Won't be able to make some of the weekday games as I work some later hours in NYC depending on the day. If anyone is on the "Stubhub Plan", I'd be happy to give the tickets to you for season ticket holder face value or below (will sell in pairs or all 4). I'll pretty much beat Stubhub price so we can both save a few dollars. Send me a PM if you are interested in any games and I will set them aside.

awegrzyn

Jun 17, 2014
PM me if you need specific tickets in section 116 row 6. I have two seats there and I plan on going to half the games only. The other half I can sell. Be cheaper than Stubhub. Must have verified Paypal.

Queensdevil

May 10, 2012
Queens, NY
Hey guys I have a half season ticket plan which includes opening night but not the first ranger game on the 21st. Something came up and I can't make opening night so if anyone is willing to either trade those games or buy my opening night tickets I'm open to discussing it via PM. The seats are in the balcony ends where the devils shoot twice.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Well, then, the number of tickets for most games went from ~150 each to 2000+

http://www.stubhub.com/new-jersey-devils-tickets/

Ticket prices are dropping like rocks due to the influx.

Huh so was the supposed broker purge more of a trimming the hedges type thing? Seems like there are just north of 2,000 seats still controlled by them. Checked my section for the first 3 games after the home opener - same rows and seat quantities available for each. Anyone remember if this is significantly less than previous seasons?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

http://www.stubhub.com/new-jersey-devils-tickets/

Ticket prices are dropping like rocks due to the influx.

lol and yet there's still only a handful of tickets available for the preseason games and Opening Night but yeah the number spiked pretty quick for every other game.

Who knows, maybe the new sales team got scared over the lack of seats actually sold and waved the white flag on the broker purge, Eric was certainly anti-broker but he's no longer here.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
2 tickets for sale in Section 226 Row 4, Seats 1 & 2 (Next to Section 227) for the following games:

10/21 vs Rangers $185
10/30 vs Jets $45
11/1 vs Blue Jackets $58
11/4 vs Blues $45
11/11 vs Wild $45
11/15 vs Colorado $60
12/9 vs Blackhawks $60
12/17 vs Senators $45

If interested in these or any other games send me a pm or e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012

And now they're (almost) all gone again. A couple games still have 2000+, but most don't. Wonder if a broker flipped a switch by accident? Hope you guys were able to buy those cheap Rangers tickets.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And now they're (almost) all gone again. A couple games still have 2000+, but most don't. Wonder if a broker flipped a switch by accident? Hope you guys were able to buy those cheap Rangers tickets.

Either that or some billionaire decided to buy hundreds of thousands of tickets to donate to charity :sarcasm:

Seriously though that IS fascinating :laugh:

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
The Devils home opener also marks the start of an exciting regular season of promotional nights and celebrations at Prudential Center, including the honoring of former Devils goalie and long-time Devils broadcaster Glenn “Chico†Resch on Oct. 24. The Devils will also pay tribute to the 20th Anniversary of the team’s 1995 Stanley Cup championship at a date to be determined. Below is the promotional calendar for the 2014-15 regular season. Additional nights may be added at a later date.

10/18 – Prudential Opening Night and Fan Fest (vs. San Jose Sharks): All fans in attendance will receive a commemorative magnet courtesy of Prudential. Fan Fest starts at 3:00 p.m. in Championship Plaza.

I've never been to opening night before. What usually happening during Fan Fest?

Is it worth my while to come to the rink early.

Dead

Mar 7, 2010
AoW Land
My yearly reminder to Devils fans:

Sat, 7 Feb 2015 @7pm - Devils @ Canadiens

Habs tickets go on-sale tomorrow at Noon. The lottery opens at 11:30am.

Last year for the first time in over a decade there was not a weekend Devils game in Montreal, and the year before was the first time I ever got skunked in the lottery.

I do not intend to let that happen tomorrow!

If you've never been to a game in Montreal, I dont know how you call yourself a hockey fan. MAKE A PILGRIMAGE.

I just got tickets to the game, and the hotel! Cant wait! :handclap:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
So what the heck happened yesterday on Stubhub.

During the day, for all Devils home games with exception of the home opener, there were approx 2k tix listed per game.

This morning, all games in the lower hundreds.

Have the Devils finally decided to sell direct through Stubhub like other pro sports teams do? (Ex: Islanders, Mets).

Did a broker site jump the gun and list their tickets before getting approval?

Was it a stubhub glitch?

Were we not told that brokers were to be phased out this offseason?

Keep tabs on stubhub in the next few weeks, it really is interesting.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
So what the heck happened yesterday on Stubhub.

During the day, for all Devils home games with exception of the home opener, there were approx 2k tix listed per game.

This morning, all games in the lower hundreds.

Have the Devils finally decided to sell direct through Stubhub like other pro sports teams do? (Ex: Islanders, Mets).

Did a broker site jump the gun and list their tickets before getting approval?

Was it a stubhub glitch?

Were we not told that brokers were to be phased out this offseason?

Keep tabs on stubhub in the next few weeks, it really is interesting.

If you take a look at the 1/9 and 2/6 games they both over 1.5K listed for them. I don't see any of these tickets on the other big broker exchanges like TNET, Razor Gator or Vivid so it's a good possibility maybe the Devils are listing these? Who would honestly buy a 23 pack in 212 or 14 pack in 232?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If you take a look at the 1/9 and 2/6 games they both over 1.5K listed for them. I don't see any of these tickets on the other big broker exchanges like TNET, Razor Gator or Vivid so it's a good possibility maybe the Devils are listing these? Who would honestly buy a 23 pack in 212 or 14 pack in 232?

A group of opposing fans would do so.
I have done that in the past for games @NYI, checked stubhub for roughly 10 to 20 tix and purchased.

1/9 (NYI) and 2/6 (TML) could bring lots of Isles and Leafs fans depending on how those teams are doing the first half of the season.
Definately TML on a Friday night.

But, my gut feeling is the Devils have made a few backroom exceptions for some power brokers to be able to list through stubhub.
Maybe even so for a limited amount of games.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
A group of opposing fans would do so.
I have done that in the past for games @NYI, checked stubhub for roughly 10 to 20 tix and purchased.

1/9 (NYI) and 2/6 (TML) could bring lots of Isles and Leafs fans depending on how those teams are doing the first half of the season.
Definately TML on a Friday night.

But, my gut feeling is the Devils have made a few backroom exceptions for some power brokers to be able to list through stubhub.
Maybe even so for a limited amount of games.

Brokers list on multiple sites not just Stubhub so I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if those tickets didn't belong to brokers.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Hey guys I have a half season ticket plan which includes opening night but not the first ranger game on the 21st. Something came up and I can't make opening night so if anyone is willing to either trade those games or buy my opening night tickets I'm open to discussing it via PM. The seats are in the balcony ends where the devils shoot twice.

interested in the opening night tickets, sent PM.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Brokers list on multiple sites not just Stubhub so I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if those tickets didn't belong to brokers.

Who else would be able to list 2000 tickets for multiple games at the drop of a hat besides...the Devils?

Maybe they are being their own brokers, currently the only game that has that many tickets listed is the first preseason game. Would make sense to get listings 'ready' and then activate them a few days before the game after you've tried every other way to sell through the primary market though it's technically illegal to sell your own tickets surreptitiously on the secondary market I think lol.

Last edited:

YouMyBoyBlue

Jul 19, 2013
Almost all of the tickets that are posted in the first pre season game are Instant Download

It's definitely the Devils.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Sure, instant download when sth's don't even have the copies on their accounts yet :laugh: I kind of think they're dragging their feet on activating the online tickets so that people can't use the preseason tickets for the buyback option (not that I was going to anyway but still you know most people were hoping to do it lol).

Same thing on TE, over 1000 listings for the first preseason game, 36 for the next one. That makes no sense other than the Devils being brokers, or limiting the brokers to listing for one game at a time x number of hours beforehand.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Sure, instant download when sth's don't even have the copies on their accounts yet :laugh: I kind of think they're dragging their feet on activating the online tickets so that people can't use the preseason tickets for the buyback option (not that I was going to anyway but still you know most people were hoping to do it lol).

Same thing on TE, over 1000 listings for the first preseason game, 36 for the next one. That makes no sense other than the Devils being brokers, or limiting the brokers to listing for one game at a time x number of hours beforehand.

We need a mole inside Devils HQ

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
The roller coaster continues. Now 2000+ tickets showed up for the 10/21 Rangers game, plummeting ticket prices again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad