HF-NYR Fantasy Keeper League - NOW RECRUITING AGENTS AND WAITING LIST!

Griffinbw

Feb 19, 2016
Atlanta
Still learning the new HF, But for those not in the groupme, Nolan Patrick is available for a top defenseman or winger

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I have set up the league in fantrax. If you have not gotten an email invite please pm me your email address.

You need to make sure you roster is compliant with a max number of players at each position. Please make sure your roster looks right.

I have a tracking spreadsheet that I’m finishing up with everyone’s roster and salary. I will share that when it’s completed.

Reactions: Krams

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I have set up the league in fantrax. If you have not gotten an email invite please pm me your email address.

You need to make sure you roster is compliant with a max number of players at each position. Please make sure your roster looks right.

I have a tracking spreadsheet that I’m finishing up with everyone’s roster and salary. I will share that when it’s completed.
:bolts are missing Steve Santini

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York

Just PM'd you my email.

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
Sent this to RKY to make sure everything is right, but I got the google cached version of the first page of the prospect and entry draft and then replayed all picks and trades from that point on (it wasn't a lot). Here's where I think we stand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad