Prospect Info: HF Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
first off would like to congratulate the Colorado Avalanche on winning the 2013 draft lottery and winning the first overall selection in the 2013 draft.

what I thought might be a cool idea is now that the majority of the positions in the draft are determined that I would go to each team's forum in order of the draft and poll who each team would take in there slot and when I'm done I will post the results in the prospect section. basically creating a mock draft from polling each team's fans

so to those who are not Colorado fans who might just be browsing by please refrain from participating I'm hoping to get Colorado fans opinion's on who they think Colorado will pick.

Mods: I realize there is a prospect thread but this has to be done as a poll so please don't lock the thread. and I've never done a poll before so hopefully this works

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
Avs = Jones
Fla = Mackinnon
TB = Drouin
NSH = Barkov
CAR = Nichushkin

Pretty much a perfect fit for all teams.

Avs = Jones - Johnson top pairing
FLA = Huberdeau - Mackinnon
TB = Drouin - Stampkos
NSH = Get a good two-way #1 centre, perfect for Trotz system
CAR = Nichushkin - Stall - Semin (who will convince Valeri to come play in N.A.)

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Avs = Jones
Fla = Mackinnon
TB = Drouin
NSH = Barkov
CAR = Nichushkin

Pretty much a perfect fit for all teams.

Avs = Jones - Johnson top pairing
FLA = Huberdeau - Mackinnon
TB = Drouin - Stampkos
NSH = Get a good two-way #1 centre, perfect for Trotz system
CAR = Nichushkin - Stall - Semin (who will convince Valeri to come play in N.A.)

Avs = Drouin - Duchene - PAP ...

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I find forwards to be more exciting with a high pick and it would be nice to have another speedster in MacKinnon along with Duchene but we can't be like the Oilers. We have to take that dman at the end of the day.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
with 85% Colorado selects Seth Jones. thanks guys Mod's you can close if you like

Yeah I don't think there is really a question, but you always have a few loonies in every fan base. (for those of you who want Mack/Drouin over Jones. :sarcasm: )

Mr Serious

Jul 23, 2011
I was going to make a similar mock draft. Glad someone is doing this.

Voted for Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad