HF MAJOR Files Updates - 9 August 2009

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
So - basically all files should be up to date. All free agents should be on new teams. All new contracts should be reflected. All trades should be up to date.

COMPLETED:

Draft
Endorsements
Prize Monies
Trades
Prospect Releases
Buy Outs
Prospect UFA's
UFA's to date
RFA's to date

STILL TO DO

Euro Prospects releases
Some Rookie signings received from Richie S.

Again - please double check your teams. Check that all the signings of any free agents are correct.

Thanks

Matthew

Last edited:

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Two things I noticed:

Jesse Winchester - he's got 4 years left on his deal, not 3, as it reads now.

Richard Bachman - his deal is only 2 years, not 3, as it reads now.

Otherwise I don't see anything wrong right now. If I do I'll add another post. Great work Matt!

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Looks good, Matthew, thank you! Feels weird to see Rob Blake on my roster... in a good way :)

I notice Viktor Kozlov has been removed from my roster, which is cool -- but he should show up on the prospects list (Europe).

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Tomas Kopecky should be under Islanders as I matched the offer by Tampa

Yes, I made an error when I imported the signings into excel in that I mistook these for completed signings so all four were moved by mistake. That will be corrected. Thanks H.

Tomas Kopecky 993,999k x 4y TB
Derek Meech 990k x 1y CAR
Boyd Gordon 993,999k x 4y TB
David Steckel 990k x 3y MTL

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Yes, I made an error when I imported the signings into excel in that I mistook these for completed signings so all four were moved by mistake. That will be corrected. Thanks H.

Rangers match the Meech offer.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto

Great work Matt...I don't know how you did all this in one day.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
New Updates Uploaded reflecting the changes mentioned above.

Also - I've updated the sim files to the server as well (you can download from the usual spot on the front of hfnhl.com).

HOWEVER - if you want me to do any roster manipulations, line changes etc. you will have to email me the file. I'm not going to go searching through the yahoo groups to find them... thanks!

Default101

For Phoenix Oliver Magnan's contract was over last year he should be a UFA as we didn't give him a qualifying offer.

TorontoGM

Nov 10, 2005
Great work Matt!

I think Curtis Stanford should be on the Leafs roster.

Also would it be possible for you to send me a file with the Endorsement payout for my records.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
There will be further file updates but right now I don't have windows - it crashed within my Parallel universe (I'm a Mac kid) - and it's completely fried and I need to re-install. Luckily I backup the files EVERY time I use them. I don't know how you full time windows people do it.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
One thing I noticed today is Zenon Konopka has disappeared from my roster. He signed a new 2 year deal before the off-season so he should still be around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad