HF Hockey League - Season 2 - DAL COL PHX EDM Available to Active GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRookie

Dec 30, 2006
Just played my 2 CPU games still have games again :flames and :nucks

When is the next sim? I'd rather play the games then have them simmed this team has a plethora of injuries ... Had 2 D playing as forwards on the 4th line :p:

Have plenty of guys available ... I'll update my block later but Perry, Tanguay, Gormley and possibly my 1st RD pick which appears to be a very high pick at this point lol

Thanks

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
:habs will be on plenty throughout the day today shouldn't have any issue bumping into me.

Need :leafs and :jets

This is also the last block before the trade deadline, sim goes late sunday night.

A few reminders as we pass midseason
- Everyone please enable CPU if it hasn't been done already. Only play user controlled CPU late night on sim nights if you havent seen them around.
- Goalies are capped at 75 starts a season. Anything over that results in a suspension of whatever amount of games you go over being applied in the playoffs or regular season next year if you dont make it.

That's really the main ones on the docket right now. Best of luck the rest of the season down the final stretch here.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
Souray - get ready to make a new thread. Limit is 1000 posts.

I'll be on tonight around 9 or 10 EST likely unless something else comes up.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Anyone looking for a league we've currently got 5 teams available, listed below, and we're about 20 games from finishing season 2. Some of them are rebuilding squads but you'll be joining at the proper time (draft/UFA period) to do something about that if you'd like.

:stars :edmonton :sens :avs :coyotes

Just to get the ball rolling, Phoenix is first in the west and has Malkin leading the league in scoring I imagine they will be first claimed!

HandsOfHelminen

Feb 8, 2013
FIN
Anyone looking for a league we've currently got 5 teams available, listed below, and we're about 20 games from finishing season 2. Some of them are rebuilding squads but you'll be joining at the proper time (draft/UFA period) to do something about that if you'd like.

:stars :edmonton :sens :avs :coyotes

Just to get the ball rolling, Phoenix is first in the west and has Malkin leading the league in scoring I imagine they will be first claimed!

Ottawa or Stars would be perfect for me to manage, but do you accept players from europe to this league?
I live in Finland and i have 100/10 cable connection.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Ottawa or Stars would be perfect for me to manage, but do you accept players from europe to this league?
I live in Finland and i have 100/10 cable connection.

Yes we have someone from Norway as well. Grab a team in game and you are good to go!

I'll approve you right away.

Stars are a rebuilding team. Sens much better right now.

Also what is your gamertag?

HandsOfHelminen

Feb 8, 2013
FIN
Ok, nice. :) GT: Neppiauto

Ottawa is suitable for me, so i'll grab that one then! If there's a lot of lag etc., i'll quit this to save other gamers nerves. Im in GMT+2 timezone, so it's like 7hours (compared to eastern time) timedifference. Im a late nighter, so no worries about having only morning/early day games vs. Ottawa! :D

Will join later today. See you in the rink, or here with the digital ink.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl

Ottawa is suitable for me, so i'll grab that one then! If there's a lot of lag etc., i'll quit this to save other gamers nerves. Im in GMT+2 timezone, so it's like 7hours (compared to eastern time) timedifference. Im a late nighter, so no worries about having only morning/early day games vs. Ottawa! :D

haha sounds good man. I'll approve you soon as you join up. Add me as a friend so I know when you've got'r done. Canadiens94 is the gamertag.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Hey LA can you turn on CPU as well? If we can't meet up then at least we can not have it simmed. I'm on all night aside from the Bruins game at 7-930 tonight.

Claytoon

Nov 3, 2012
Canucks need STL can you turn your CPU on so I can play if your not going be around?

Claytoon

Nov 3, 2012
Because you've answered my messages and invites to play oh so well? Why do you get to play my CPU?

When have you messaged me to play hahah I've done nothing this whole weekend and been online and I haven't seen you on once nor have you messaged ne

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl

You are in now dude, welcome to HFHL!

I fell asleep sorry it wasn't earlier!

HandsOfHelminen

Feb 8, 2013
FIN
Ottawa_Senatorss.png

are hungry for points and will be available for matches later today!

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Dallas (CPU) scored 5 goals on 9 shots against me. :laugh:

The game before, I was winning 5-0 vs CPU and they came back with 4 goals on 6 or 7 shots to make it a game in the 3rd. :laugh:

Silly CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad