HF GM Games Fantasy Mock Draft #3 - Discussion II

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
If you don't mind, can you go more into detail.
I really wanted to create a well balanced machine this time around, I feel much more confident this time around.
But i wanna hear opinions of course!

yeah sure.

I mean Olofsson knows how to finish next to elite C's as he clearly showed this year. Mac and him would probably score a ton together and both be lethal on the top PP. You don't need some elite RW to make this line work.

I don't love Monohan as a defensive player, but he provides a lot of scoring. Toffoli provides a great two-way game, but if you want to really make this a good two-way line, get a strong playmaking/defensive LW to compliment them.

Brodin is just very good in the complimetary #2 role (or anchoring 2nd pair). Doughty has fallen off, but in the right situation I am sure he would bounce back some. Get some more offence on the D group behind them and you will have a good looking team.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
All players are on a list, so in a way, they're all Panda approved. Vatanen is 175 overall, 44 for D. Have yet to adjust zone entry denials, but he's mad underrated

@Exquisite did me a solid and nailed the choices with Palmieri there too.

Reactions: Exquisite

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
yeah sure.

I mean Olofsson knows how to finish next to elite C's as he clearly showed this year. Mac and him would probably score a ton together and both be lethal on the top PP. You don't need some elite RW to make this line work.

I don't love Monohan as a defensive player, but he provides a lot of scoring. Toffoli provides a great two-way game, but if you want to really make this a good two-way line, get a strong playmaking/defensive LW to compliment them.

Brodin is just very good in the complimetary #2 role (or anchoring 2nd pair). Doughty has fallen off, but in the right situation I am sure he would bounce back some. Get some more offence on the D group behind them and you will have a good looking team.
Bertuzzi is the guy I finished up on my second line. Pretty good fit I think.

Reactions: m0pe

Exquisite

Feb 9, 2016
All players are on a list, so in a way, they're all Panda approved. Vatanen is 175 overall, 44 for D. Have yet to adjust zone entry denials, but he's mad underrated

@Exquisite did me a solid and nailed the choices with Palmieri there too.

to be fair I just picked the highest available players on your 27,584 player list

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m in the same boat, forgot I can’t make another pick trade
I made the same mistake.
I actually Dm'd LV earlier in the draft asking to change it to 4 picks, just for flexibility, he respectfully said, can't change rules mid game.
Fair enough!

Reactions: Makaveli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad