Fantasy Sports: HF Flyers Yahoo Keeper league. Season 3

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Lol it’s prospects for us. I just need some guys to fill out the weekly minimum at this point lol

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Can the draft be done on mobile or is this one that HAS to be done on a computer? I ran into this issue once before and had to download about 25 minutes worth of updates on my computer 26 minutes before the draft a few years back

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Can the draft be done on mobile or is this one that HAS to be done on a computer? I ran into this issue once before and had to download about 25 minutes worth of updates on my computer 26 minutes before the draft a few years back

I'm unsure. I use desktop and don't do it via mobile.

Maybe do one of the mock drafts that are offered and see how that runs on your mobile?

denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
I ran a couple of mock drafts last night on my phone to check the mobile compatibility. It's a really big battery suck but otherwise the interface is not bad. It can be tough to track players though if you stop paying attention for a little bit, especially if your draft list is based on something other than the Yahoo pre-draft rankings (ie an excel sheet). But it is definitely doable.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I ran a couple of mock drafts last night on my phone to check the mobile compatibility. It's a really big battery suck but otherwise the interface is not bad. It can be tough to track players though if you stop paying attention for a little bit, especially if your draft list is based on something other than the Yahoo pre-draft rankings (ie an excel sheet). But it is definitely doable.
Thank you very much. I forgot to do it last night.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Just so we all have a full team list to reference back to later if needed:

Team nameUser nameReturning
Orange CrushPitReturning
Adeptus Astartes@MkollReturning
Laughton My Ass Off@DefectReturning
DrinkFightFlyers@DrinkFightFlyersReturning
Insulin@InsulinReturning
Rasky Bryzness@denominatorNEW
SnS Last Place@SnSReturning
Gritty's Men@DutchDennisNEW
Superfriendsnon-HF Flyers fanReturning
Tung Padevat@saophimReturning
Mike's Team@mdm815NEW
WildCatHockey@GoneFullHextallNEW
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Wait list (for replacement this or next season)
@CanadianSniper - Wait list #1

Thanks everyone for your work on keepers and sorting the expansion draft. Glad to be back to 12 teams this season.

Just a reminder that our online live draft is tonight. Please try to be there or I'll have to send Gritty after you.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
I was hit hard earlier this year, but I only have 1 IR and 1 DTD right now.

denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
I am willing to move futures (prospects and draft picks) for players that are going to help me now. Send me a message here or in the pool (No Hellebuyck Girl) if you're interested in negotiations.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
@Insulin Everything okay? No updates for two weeks and you have a bunch of injured players sitting on the roster.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Congratulations Sambeek Storm! A lower seed coming up and taking victory!

I would like to say as a player, not the commish, that is was rough to lose in the conference finals by two points and then have such a massive week in the 3rd place matchup. Boo!

denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
Congrats man, that was a hell of a run in the playoffs.

Congratulations Sambeek Storm! A lower seed coming up and taking victory!

I would like to say as a player, not the commish, that is was rough to lose in the conference finals by two points and then have such a massive week in the 3rd place matchup. Boo!

Trying being the guy that dominated the regular season and then disappeared for both playoff matchups... I guess I am the San Jose Sharks of the fantasy league.

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
Congrats man, that was a hell of a run in the playoffs.

Trying being the guy that dominated the regular season and then disappeared for both playoff matchups... I guess I am the San Jose Sharks of the fantasy league.

Maybe you're the Capitals! You'll get there!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad