HF Fantasy League 2022-23 Thread

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
We back.

Year 3. The fantasy draft where nobody gives a f*ck what others think about your picks cause its all about performance baby.

By now we are all mostly aware of how this is formatted. The league is on Yahoo, and everyone has been signed up. We draft here on HF as usual and I will transfer the results to Yahoo as we go, my work schedule permitting.

I've altered the site we use for the draft order, mostly just so I personally don't have to deal with any questions about legitimacy. It releases randomly at 6pm EST tonight.

Draft Lottery Results

Post picks in this thread. Tag next on HF, but more importantly tag in discord or make sure someone else does.

Lastly, welcome Avery and Mak to the league. RIP to our other fallen soldiers. GM list and more specific rules below if needed.

GM List:
@BeLeafing
@ConnorMcMullet
@Llamamoto
@hockeynorth
@m0pe
@OB5
@Panda Bear
@Nucker101
@SJSharks72
@Kent Nilsson
@AveryStar4Eva
@Joey Moss

Rules:
  1. Format: Weekly head-to-head (categories) — you will be matched up against another team every week and compete with them in the following 11 categories:

Goals/Assists/Points/PP Points/Shots/Hits/Blocks/SV%/GAA/Wins/Shutouts

Each category that you win/lose will count toward your overall record and will be reflected in the standings.

2. Draft: The draft will happen here on HF. It will be a 22 round snake draft, randomized order through a neutral site, and picks can happen immediately after the order is released at 6pm EST. Clock starts tomorrow (Monday the 26th) at 10am EST though, starting at 2 hours.

3. Rosters: 12 teams, each must draft 3LW, 3C, 3RW, 5D, 2G, and 6 others for a total of 22 players. Among those 6 extra slots, 5 will be on the bench and one will be in a utility slot, meaning they can play regardless of position. So among your 22 players, 17 of them can be playing at a time.

4. Roster moves: Teams can drop and pick up a maximum of 4 players a week. No limits on trades. You will have 2 IR spots as well as 2 IR+ spots, which includes injured players that were not placed on IR irl.

5. Playoffs: The winners will be determined through a 6-team playoff. Out of the 12 teams, the top 2 get a bye to the semis and the next 4 face off to see who advances.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad