HF Devils Bracket Challenge

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Since nobody has made a post about it yet I decided to do it myself!

name of the league is HFDevils
Password is ohmy

either can search for it or hit the link bellow
Link

bracket.png

Last edited:

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Going with vibes only, completely heart over brain. Unfortunately after doing this a few years in a row, it starts to feel like a very disappointing exercise because it becomes very clear that things won't work out the way you want. But what are you gonna do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 7.33.55 PM.jpg

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I never do one. I tend to just pick round by round. I used to be good at it, but I've struck out in very recent years.

I've never done the bracket.

Without doing the entire bracket, if I had to cop out and give you the cup winner? I'm gonna say the Oilers. It's only a matter of time before McDavid gets one. I said after they were eliminated last year that I think they'd win one of the last next 3 cups. As long as they aren't broken up.

I can see any of Florida, Tampa, Carolina or the Rangers making it out of the East. I can see several teams making it out of the West, but I think it's the Oilers year.

I worry about how old Dallas is. There's so many guys on that team that are really up there in age. Benn, Suter and Pavelski are all 35 or older. The last two are like 39. Then there's Seguin and Duchene, who are probably 32 and 33. Tanev's gotta be 34 or 35. I forgot they acquired him at the deadline. A lot of age on that team. Benn is actually only 34 until July, but then there's Dadonov. He's 35. Another guy I forgot.

Reactions: My3Sons

ZYXWVUT

Feb 26, 2024
I’ll say either Florida or Carolina out of the east. And Dallas or Winnipeg out of the west. And my bold prediction is Vancouver ousts Edmonton in the second round.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
IMG_3144.jpeg

I feel like this is fair, a few upsets in R1 but the cream of the crop rises to the top. Unfortunately for us, the CAR/NYR series winner will probably make the Cup Final. I despise both so f***ing much so that's gonna suck. Really rooting for Dallas hard this year

Reactions: Bleedred and Xirik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad