Hey Terry, Do Us A Favor and SELL

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I really doesn’t help.

Since the Bills were bought with cash and have no debt to service. They are able to access up to 700 million against the team. Which is the max amount of debt allowed by the NFL for existing owners. So no, the entire value of the Bills is not “tied up”.

Also you need to stop using cash and liquidity interchangeably. Liquidity isn’t just cash on hand. It also assets that can be quickly converted to cash. In the Pegula’s case that would be the 700mil I just mentioned and the 2+billion of their net worth outside of Bills/Sabres. Thats a decent amount of liquidity.

If the current reporting is accurate, the Pegula’s share of the stadium costs are almost 700mil. They can either take out loans or bring on investors to pay for that. They chose investors and keeping the team debt free. I can’t think of why they would deplete their cash reserves to pay for a project like this.

Lets be honest, Your initial posts made it pretty clear it never even occurred to you that they were doing this to pay for the stadium. You went right to your little conspiracy that the Pegula’s are strapped for cash. All their businesses are failing, blah blah blah.
How do you know the $2 B of net worth is liquid? I thought he owned a lot of real estate beyond sports.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad