he's back!!!

Feb 24, 2017
I think it’s a 3 way decision here.

Doctors- yes
Rodgers- yes
Packers- we will see

They still have a lot invested in one-two moving forward. But even if he broke the same collarbone again, he should easily be back for 2018-2019.

I’d wager he plays this coming weekend.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Rodgers is one of my favorite players, but man I am already sick of hearing about this. Carolina just put up 31 points on the Vikings. The Panthers beat the Packers two years ago. Green Bay is a very flawed team. If they lose this week, it''s over for their season. Rodgers is only going to mean so much.

EDIT:

Last edited:

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
they should sit him for hundley. packers have been on a win streak lately and rodgers hasn't led the packers to a promised land since 2010.
the browns had a 2 touchdown lead on the pack going into the 4th quarter

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
they should sit him for hundley. packers have been on a win streak lately and rodgers hasn't led the packers to a promised land since 2010.

I hope this is sarcasm.

Rodgers is one of my favorite players, but man I am already sick of hearing about this. Carolina just put up 31 points on the Vikings. The Panthers beat the Packers two years ago. Green Bay is a very flawed team. If they lose this week, it''s over for their season. Rodgers is only going to mean so much.

EDIT:

Carolina beat the Packers 2 years ago?? Wow that means so much! Hit me up when Cam wins a Super Bowl or has multiple MVP seasons.

YW9hgrv.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad