Injury Report: Hertl

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
This is just so bad. Of course we lose the player making the biggest impact on the series. Of course.

Adam Jones

May 6, 2011
Davis, CA
Now all over twitter -- DeBoer refuses to rule out Hertl for game 5, says "improvement every day". I don't know what to believe!

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Another Sharks site reports torn meniscus, which can improve over time without surgery, but can also require surgery which would be season ending.

So that's consistent. Hopefully it improves enough for him to play and not risk (too much) further damage.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Probably so swollen [conditioned worsened on plane] they can't properly assess it [day-to-day] and they'll wait [not ruled out] until the swelling goes down [improvement every day].

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
It would be absolutely idiotic to bring him back in for looks like the last game of the year to further inflict more pain and damage. Shut him down.

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
Another Sharks site reports torn meniscus, which can improve over time without surgery, but can also require surgery which would be season ending.

So that's consistent. Hopefully it improves enough for him to play and not risk (too much) further damage.
Aren't torn meniscus serious ?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
DeBoer today :laugh:

What? Did DeBoer really say this? Gulitti is known for snarky comments, he's a real funny guy.

But the quotations lead me to believe DeBoer really did say this and it would be slander if he was quoted as saying that, despite not actually saying that.:laugh:

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
what? Did deboer really say this? Gulitti is known for snarky comments, he's a real funny guy.

But the quotations lead me to believe deboer really did say this and it would be slander if he was quoted as saying that, despite not actually saying that.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad